It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

chapter 14

You looked around the house, there were rose petals everywhere and lights of candels were heading up to the bedroom. When you walked to the doorway of the bedroom, your jaw dropped. Sirius made some kind of enchantment to where it looked like the whole solar system was in your bedroom. "It's alright Belle, you won't fall in." Sirius said winking at you. You walked in and looked around, it felt like you were walking on the stars, you looked up, down, and sidways. "Sirius this is beautiful! How did you plan this all in one day?" Sirius said as he pulled you into an embrace, "I didn't, I've been planning this out for weeks, I owled Hermione to take you out so I can plan this." you looked deep into his blue eyes, "Belle I gotta tell you sometihng. This past year with you has been the best in my whole entire life. When I'm around you I feel like a kid again, and when I hold you at night, I stay up just to watch you sleep and I think to myself; how lucky I am to have you and I never want to let you go." as you were crying, he got down on one knee. "Belle Brilz, you are my shining star in my universe and I never wanna see you burn out. Will you marry me?" you nodded your head franticly, "Yes Sirius! I will marry you!" he started laughing and put the ring on your finger and you both were crying. He pushed back your hair and said, "Mrs. Black." and kissed you.

~FF~
"I don't know if I can do this." you said to Ginny and Hermione. "Yes you can! You just got cold feet." Ginny said. "We'll see you out there." Hermione said hugging you. As you were walking down the aisle with your father, you looked at the crowed, you saw all your family, and the Weasley's. You caught George's eye and he mouthed 'You look beautiful.' you smiled at him as you saw his wife Angelina and thier year old son Eric. You were finially up at the alter where Sirius was, Remus was his best man and Harry was his groomsman..."Now I pronouce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." said the priest. Sirius looked at you and you kissed him. After everyone ate, Hermione and Remus stood up, "Hi everybody and thank you for coming to this marvolous wedding." Remus said, "the maid of honor and I have a speech for the bride and groom. Ladies first." Remus said to Hermione as he sat down. "Thank you Remus. Hi I'm Hermione for those who don't konw me I'm best friends with the bride. I still remember the first day I met Belle." she laughed, "she was heading to the Great Hall and there was a banana peel on the ground and she jumped over it. She looked at me and said 'I would never fall for that' then she hit face first into the wall. So I helped her into the hall and we were friends from that moment on. I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but all I gotta say is that she looks so beautiful and I'm glad she found her soul mate." she hugged you and Sirius and sat down. Remus said his speech and everyone started dancing. A couple of slow songs later, George asked Sirius if he could dance with you and he said yes. "So now your Belle Black." you laughed, "Yeah, I remember in school it was gonna be Belle Weasley."
"Haha yeah. Time sure flies doesn't it?"
"Yeah, talk about time flyin, didn't Eric just turn one?" George looked at him, "Yeah, he's growing so fast. When are you guys gonna have one?" all the sudden you started crying. "In about nine months." George's eyes got big. "When did you find out?"
"Last week. No one knows yet. Your the first one to know." George hugged you and you had the rest of the night with Sirius and to tell him about the baby.