It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 16

One morning you woke up and looked into the mirror, you've aged and then looked at Sirius, he still looked just as handsome when you first met him. "God I'm getting old."
"No your not. Your still beautiful to me." you laughed, "Thanks babe. Go ahead and sleep in. I'm gonna go pick up Ariel." Sirius rolled over and looked at you, "Already? This will be her last Easter holiday than she'll be out of Hogwarts."
"Yeah I know. I think Eric will meet her there too. I'll be back in two hours." you kissed him goodbye and left for Kings Cross. "Mom! Oh my god Mom!" Ariel ran up to you. "Where's Dad?"
"Still at home, why?" she put up her left hand and there was a ring on her finger, "I'm engaged!" she screamed jumping up and down. "Ariel! When did he ask you?"
"Last Hogsmeade trip! I wanted to suprise you in person!" you hugged her and cried. On the way home you told Ariel, "Did you know when I was your age, I always thought I was gonna be a Weasley."
"What do you mean?" asked Ariel. "Me and George dated."
"No way! Why didn't you marry him mother? He's great! How long and what happened. Why didn't you tell me before?" Areil asked. "One question at a time." you laughed. "ok. We started going out our sixth year and part of our seventh year. Then I met your father in the fire while he was looking for Harry."
"So what happened?"
"Well...Ariel don't judge me...I was seeing your father behind George's back. And one day I got caught and I chose Sirius." Ariel's jaw dropped. "I would never expect you to cheat on anyone...you don't look the type of person. You and George stayed friends?"
"The best. He knew I was pregnant before your father did." Ariel was silent, "Well I guess everything works out for the best. If you didn't break up with George, I would've never met Eric. But did you ever regret it?"
"What, if I should've stayed with George? From time to time when I first broke up with him. But I love my life now." Ariel smiled, "I'm glad you told me."
"Me too." when you opened the door there was a loud, "SUPRISE!"
"What is this?" you looked around. "It's a congradulations party for Eric and Ariel!" Sirius said hugging Ariel. "But Dad, how did you know about the engagement?"
"I came to the house while Belle was away and asked Sirius for permission to marry you." Eric said. "And after I said yes to him, we planned this party." Sirius said. "Belle!" Ginny called. You walked over to her, "Oh my god! Your pregnant?" she laughed, "Yeah, my third one."
"Congrats. Where are James and Albus?"
"With the babysitter." Harry said. "Yeah and Rosie is with them." Ron said while he and Hermione walked up. You talked to them for a while until George walked up, "Isn't it weird that our kids are getting married and we're gonna be in-laws."
"Yeah. On the way here I told Ariel about me and you. She was very surprised." George laughed. "Haha yeah I told him about two weeks ago. I showed him some pictures of us."
"You didn't! I can't believe you still have them!" you laughed.
"Yeah, well he said you were gorgeous and he can't believe how much you two look alike." Sirius walked up, "George, you have one good boy. Welcome to the family." he gave him a hug. "Welcome to the family also." George said hugging him back.