It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 5

*SIRIUS' POV* You woke up the next morning late because all you could think about was Belle. You stretched, took a shower, and went down to the kitchen. Remus was making breakfast because Kreacher didn't feel like cooking. "Good morning Sirius. Want something to eat?" you looked at him, "Ok, uh Remus, sorry, but it just sounded like we're an old married couple. Haha, I'll make my own breakfast." "Haha. Ok." so you made breakfast and relaxed by the fire in one chair and Remus in the other. Remus started laughing to himself, "What's so funny Remus?" he settled himself down and said, "Well remember than one time when you, me, James, and Peter went down to the lake and..." but all the sudden a beautiful owl was tapping at your window, you knew it was from Belle. "Remus, Remus. The window, Belle wrote back!" you got up and let her in and took the letter. When you got done reading the letter you flipped it over a couple of times and said, "That's it! I thought it would be longer." "Now Sirius, she's busy with school. What do you expect? A foot in a half roll of parchment?" you looked at Remus, "Well yes! I want to know her interests, attributes, and, well, everything!" Remus looked taken aback, "Do you like her that much?" "Well yeah, and I know she feels the same way." Remus laughed, "Are you sure? Well because...your...a little...old." you were suprised at what he had just said, "Remus! Love has no age! It doesn't matter! None of it!" you grabbed you supplies and wrote her yet another letter. After you were done, Remus took the letter and read. "Oh no Sirius, not Hogsmeade. If anyone seen you! Even George or Harry, they'll expect something." you laughed, "What's life without taking a little risk?" while tieing the letter to her owl.