It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 6

*BELLE'S POV*
You finished the rest of your day in a bad mood. When you got back up to the common room you sat on the couch. A couple of moments later George comes and cuddles with you, and for some reason you wished Sirius was here, holding you instead of George. As you were sitting there with him, George kissed you, you were kissing him back until you pulled away. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Nothing, I dunno." "You've been acting weird ever since your mother wrote you that letter. Is everything ok at home?" you looked at him, you felt horrible for lying to George. But you knew that he wouldn't understand if he knew you were writing to Sirius, "Yeah, home's fine, my mom sent me a howler later that day. I think I'll just go to bed. Good night hun." you gave him a kiss and went to your room. When you laid on your bed, you just cried your eyes out. "Belle? Are you ok? What's wrong?" you looked up and saw Hermione sitting on your bed. "Hi Hermione, I feel like the biggest git ever." "Why is that?" "I love George and all, but, ever since I met Sirius, he's all I think about now." Hermione looked a little shocked, "Well, we'll just see how all this goes. Wait to see all it unfold." you smiled "Thanks Hermione." then Katie came up and said to you, "Hey Belle, your owl sent you a letter." she handed it to you and left. As you opened it and read it, Hermione said, "Is it from Sirius? What does it say?" you smiled and said, "He wants to see me whenever the Hogsmeade trip is." Hermione looked a little surprised. "The next trip is in two weeks. Wow, I guess he does like you." When you were done writing your reply, you told Sirius that you'll see him there and can't write till then because of school. You gave your letter back to Athena as she told her. "Ok, this is the last letter for two weeks, I promise." she went back up to her dorm and went to bed.