It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 7

He got up, "I thought you forgotten about me." he said laughing. You lost you voice for a second, "Wow he's hot!" "Why thank you. You don't look bad yourself." he noticed the puzzled look on you face, "You just said I looked hot." you felt your face burn with embarrassment, "Oh my...I'm so sorry! I thought I was thinking to myself." he laughed again, "Its ok. So are you hungary?" you nodded as he flicked his wand and a blanket and food were placed on the floor. As you and Sirius sat and ate, you two started talking about everything! About your families, likes, dislikes, stuff like that. As you and Sirius sat in silence, he stood up and held out his hand, "Would you like to dance?" you laughed, "With what music Sirius?" with another flick of his wand, a record player showed up and music started to play *Start Song*

youtube.com/watch?v=j2r2nDhTzO4

Your heart melted as he winked at you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and his around your waist. You knew this felt right in every way but you don't know why. "Belle, I know this is very sudden but I've developed feelings for you. I know your with George, but I don't care. And Remus- well your ex-professor, says that I'm too old for you and-" you got on your tippy toes and kissed him. "I really like you too! And Lupin is crazy, he should know that love has no age and you can never be too old for me." Sirius broke into a smile, "It's like your reading my mind! That's what I told Remus!" and this time he kissed you. Then reality hit you right in the face. "Sirius, I got to go, I'm so sorry but I'm dating George still, but I'll write to you as soon as possible." you gave him one but long last kiss and ran back up to the castle.

*SIRIUS' POV*
As Belle ran out of the cave, all you could do was watch her run out. You packed everything up and went back to the house, once you appeared in the front room you seen Remus sitting in front of the fire, "Finially your home! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"