It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 8

"Remus! Calm down, it's only 10:45." Remus looked like he even got madder, "What time did Belle leave?"
"Uh like five minuets ago." Remus' eyes got big, "What did you guys do!" you sat in the other chair, "Well if you MUST know, we talked, ate, and danced."
"And that's it?" Remus asked, "Well and we kissed." Remus got up fast, "You-you-kissed her! Sirius! What were you thinking!?" now you got mad and got up as well, "No Remus don't blame me! She kissed me first!" Remus calmed down a lot after you said that, "I bet she's under a lot of pressure now." you never thought of that. "Oh no, what have I done?"

*BELLE'S POV*
You were so lucky that you didn't get caught, but before you walked into the common room, you looked down at your watch *Oh my god* as you saw 11:00pm on your watch. "Phoenix Feathers." you say as you walked in, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BELLE!" you practically jumped out of you skin, George came stormin up to you. "Babe, I'm sorry-"
"Oh your 'sorry'" as he cut across you. "where were you?"
"I...uh...went out to the forest...yeah...and I got lost." George didn't believe you. "Oh, look!" you said digging into your bag, "A heart-shaped lollypop." but that didn't help at all, "You know what Belle...never mind, I'm going to bed." and George went off to bed. As you walked up to your room you cried. You finally fell asleep two hours later. The next morning you got up and ran around the Black Lake twice and then up to the Owlery to send Sirius a letter you wrote earlier. After you left the Owlery, you sat under a tree by the lake thinking about George and Sirius. Then you felt a warm hand on your shoulder, "Can I sit here?" George asked, "Yeah babe." George sat and took you hand, "Belle I'm sorry for what happend last night. I lost all control. I-" you kissed him, you had to see if George's kisses were like Sirius', they weren't. You loved George's but Sirius' were so much passionate and with so much meaning, George's were a little less than that. "What was that for?"
"What I can't kiss my boyfriend?" he laughed. "Come on, lets go swimming until lunch is about to start."
"George, I don't have my swimsuit." he laughed again, "You mean this?" and pulled out your swimsuit. "Yes!" so you put it on and you two had so much fun swimming even though the water was freezing until you got used to it.