Sealed With a Howl

chapter 18

Remus' POV:
We searched for hours for a place where we would be away from people when we transformed. But all we could find were woods that had muggles living in them or abandoned houses that didn't look stable. Yes the Shreiking Shack at hogwarts doesn't look stable but it was much larger than these places. I don't know if there even is a place stable enough for two werewolves in the muggle world. We were too far away from a wizarding place and we needed to prepare.
Half an hour later we were in the middle of a field, surrounded by hills.
'This place seems familiar, perhaps we come through here on the train to Hogwarts... yes there's the track' I thought to myself. Yet we were still very far away from Hogsmeade.
"Its 6:23pm" Rose said as we reached a small wall made of loose stones.
We both knew that we needed to find somwhere to sleep tonight, somewhere to stay for the full moon, and thats only days away.
"Damn it!!" I shouted and sat on the wall, my head in my hands.
"Remus if you decide its time to sit on the wall we're not going to find anywhere to sleep tonight" Rose mumbled.
"Well what are we supposed to do? I'm sure the farmers in this area would LOVE to invite complete strangers into their homes with open arms, pitchforks and all!" I raised my voice.
"Don't raise your voice! Its not my bloody fault we are here anyway!" She shouted.
"Well its sure as hell isn't mine!!" I stood up and shouted, staring her dead in the eyes.
"Then why does it seem as though your blaming me then!? Blame that bitch Becky! Listen, if we stand here arguing all night there is no way we are going to be warm tonight" She said, calming down.
"I'm sorry I- I just don't know what to do. I'm not sure if we are going to find somewhere... I don't know what to think. I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you. Or worse" I began speaking calmly again, I looked down at my feet. I don't want to loose her.
"We will find somewhere. I think there is an abandoned train carriage somewhere near here, I remember seeing one everytime I'm on the train. Oh and I know one thing for sure..." I looked up to find her smiling at me, "...its that your sexy when you're angry"
Rose walked passed me and walked closer to the train track.
I blushed and smiled. I turned to follow her and stumbled.
We followed the train track in the direction of Hogwarts for half an hour before finding the carriage. It was full of cobwebs, but the seats looked welcoming. Especialy seeing as we have been on our feet for hours on end.
We stepped inside and looked around.
"How long do you think its been like this for?" Rose asked.
"By the look of the decoration... early 90's" I sighed.
"Remus..." Rose asked not looking at me, "...did you really mean it when you said that you lo...loved me?"
I smiled.
"Yes"
Rose looked at me and blushed.
"I urm...I...well I- Oh fuck this" She dropped her bag and quickly walked over to me, her lips quickly locked onto mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I placed one hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. My other arm around her waist.
I wanted to make the kiss deeper, so I brushed my tongue against her lips. She opened her soft lips and let it search her mouth, her own tongue pounding against mine when they met.
We broke apart and smiled.
"I love you too" She said.