Sealed With a Howl

chapter 2

"How dare you do this to me!?" I slapped George aross the face, "All this time we have been together and you go and throw it all in my face?!" I slapped him again, but harder and tears were streaming down my face like an over flowing waterfall.
"I'm sorry but-" He started but i cut him off
"Your sorry? sorry? sorry is not good enought! Just what the hell possessed you to-"
o!
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Wha.. oh.." i slammed my hand on the top of my alarm clock then stared at the ceiling going over my dream.
I've been having dreams like that alot lately, maybe its the excitement of finaly going to see my boyfriend George Weasley, but why do i keep slapping him when ever i dream about him..?
We had been dating ever since we started out 6th year at Hogwarts, in a weeks time we, and his twin brother Fred, will be staring out 7th and final year. However, my little sister Rebecca, or Becky as her friends and family call her, will be starting her 1st.
"Get up! Get up! come down for some pancakes! we gotta go to Diagon Alley and meet up with your kissy kissy boyfriend and his family!" screamed Becky as she ran into my room and jumped on the bed.
Stripe, my snowy owl who's black spots form a stripe on his back, woke up with a start. He was a heavy sleeper but was fast at delivering letters.
"Okay, Okay, lemme get changed and I will be down in a bit" I yawned while pushing the covers off me and rubbing my eyes.
"YAYNESS!" Becky shouted as she jumped off the bed and ran downstaires.
oo!
I took a quick shower, the cool water felt lovely against my tired face. I dried my hair and straightened it, not forgetting to flick out the different layers.
I looked in the mirror and added the smallest amount of blusher, my face was pale, i liked the way it looked against my black hair.
After changing into black skinny jeans, a My Chemical Romance T-shirt, a hoodie I bought from one of their amazing concerts 2 weeks ago and a pair of converse, Red with black skulls.
ooo!
I ran downstaires with my suitcase and not to mention Stripe and put them near the front door ready to go.
As I sat at the table, Mum placed two pancakes on my plate, along with the syrup.
"Thanks Mum!" I thankd her and sighed looking as Becky.
"What?" she asked with a mouthfull of pancake and syrup dripping off her chin.
"Its just... nothing" I sighed again and started to poke at a pancake.
Mum turned around, putting the cup she was about to put in the dishwasher down and sat oppsite me.
"Whats wrong Rose? If there is something bothering you, please tell me" she said looked worried.
"Well its just sad to know dad won't be here to see Becky starting her first year.." i began while gazing into my cup of tea.
My Dad left when Mum wa pregnant with Becky, he never knew Mum was a witch until then and he suddenly left before she was born. I was very close to my Dad, almost best friends. I felt like we had a true friendship, but seing as a little magic scared him, i guess the friendship wan't ment to be.
That was also when Mum told me I was a witch, I never had any idea bcuase we lived in a muggle house with muggle technology.
So when i wa just 6, almost 7, my life was turned upside down. Me and Mum thought it would be best to tell Becky as soon a she was old enough to understand and not find out the way i had to.
oooo!
10 minutes later we were about to walk out the door.
"Eyeliner!" I said to myself, i can never go out the house without it on my face in some way.
I ran up the staires to find it still on my dresser, i grabbed it and rushed into the bathroom.
"Hurry Up Rose!" I heard Mum at the bottom of the staires.
"Okay hang on!" I called back.
I framed both of my eyes wil eyeliner and as a change, drew a line, kinda line the scar across Scars eye in the Lion King, down my right eye.
I had seen a picture of, MCR's amazing rythm guitarist, Frank Iero with something similar and loved the idea of having something like that.
I put my eyeliner in my pocket and apparated downstairesm i had passed the test in the holidays but didn't like to do it to much, it took me a while to get my vision normal..
"Finaly! About time- What the hell have you done to your eye?" Becky asked staring at my right eye.
"Nothing, its just eyeliner" I said smiling as i put the trunk in the car boot and hopped in the car with Stripe, in his cage, on my lap.
"One day you will be the same as me" I smiled at her frowning face and laughed.

ooooo!
15 minutes later, we had found a parking space and began to walk through the busy streets of London, recieving looks from many people.
"Mummy.. why is that big girl carrying an owl?" I heard a little girl say
"I don't don't know Sweetie.." replied her mother.
We finaly reached the location and walked into an alley way.
Mum tapped the wall with her wand and it opened, showing Diagon Alley.
"Wow.. looks much better than last time.." Becky said amazed
"When was the last time you came here anyway?" Mum said to her
"Urmm.. i think i was 6.." She replied sctraching her head.
'Good memory..' I thought to myself.
With that, we entered the busy, welcoming streets of Diagon Alley.