Sealed With a Howl

chapter 3

After buying Becky's wand, robes, books, owl (a beautiful tawny owl named Hazel) and whever else was on her list, it was time to meet up with the Weasleys and possibly Harry and Hermione.
"Mrs Hill! Its great to see you!" Mrs Weasley ran at my mum and gave her a back breaking hug, she then turned to give myself and Becky one too, thats when i saw him.
"George! I missed you so much!" I ran towrds him, gave him a deep kiss.
"Wow i missed you too!" replied George giving me another kiss.
"Please, stop, your making me jelous.." Fred moaned when George let go of me, Fred then picked me up ans hugged me.
"I missed you mate!"
"I missed you too now put me down!" I laughed
"Not until you promise to gimme a kiss like George just got!" He said sounding hopeful.
"In your dreams mate!" I managed to set myself free and made my way over to Harry, Rona dn Hermione, giving them each a hug.
"Where's Ginny and Dad?" Ron asked his mum.
"He's buying Ginny a knew wand, remember how it broke?" She looked at him wither her arms crossed.
"Oh.. yeah.." Ron said sounding defeated.
I looked around for an answer.
"His owl picked it up and tried to fly into a hole in the garden.. snapped in half" Hermione whispered.
I laughed, Ron's owl is so cute but silly..
"So it looks like we are having yet another DADA teacher this year, who do you think it will be?" Harry asked
"I don't know who Harry, but a better question is, What do you think they will be like" Hermione said in a teacher-like voice
"Sorry...Hermione.. what do you think they will be like..?" Harry said
"Better be nice, and not in love with himself unlike Lockhart.." I replied. After a drink and when Ginny and Mr Weasley had met up with us, we set off to buy to the things I would be needing for this year. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred and George had finished buying their things, so it was just me, however George offered to help me.
"So, what you been up to this holiday?" George asked while linking arms with me.
"Nothing much, Ooh i went to see My Chemical Romance in concert! They were amazing! The lead singer Gerard Way comes on in a hospital bed.. wow that was one of the best days of my life" I explained
"Eh... My Chemical Who?" George looked confused
I took out my phone, placed an earphone on his ear and played "I Don't Love You"
He seemed to be enjoying it, he's never listened to Muggle music before.Half an hour later i had said goodbye to the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione and got back into the car and headed off to the burrow, we were staying there until school started .
"When can i use floo powder mum?" I asked, the Weasleys and Rons friends has used it to get back to the Burrow.
"When we get a real fire instead of the electric one" She replied.
I sighed and looked out of the window, watching the muggle world pass by