Sealed With a Howl

chapter 5

"I'll send you a letter! As soon as I can! Love you" I called to Mom as the train started to move.
"Okay! Look after Becky! Love You Too" She called back. I smiled and waved at her until she was out of sight. I turned to the compartment, slid open the door and entered.
"You okay Rose?" Fred asked as i sat opposite him.
"Yeah fine ta, just sad to know that this is the last time we are going to Hogwarts" I replied
"Spose... lets make the most of it" George said while unfolding what looked like prank plans.
After half and hour of deciding if one of the pranks the twins had been working on all summer was the perfect thing to open this year with or not, fred left to find Lee.
"So" George smiled at me.
"Yeaaah?" I replied, turning to him.
"We're alone" He smiled moving closer.
"I see that"
"Wanna...?"
"Wanna what?"
George pulled me into a deep, strong kiss, his tounge running inside my mouth as if trying to find something, mine doing the same.
He moved forward, pushing me against the window, his hand slowly making its way down my back. He broke the kiss and made his way to my neck and started to bite. My hand on his back pulling his closer and the other moving down to his private area. He made some small moans.
I pushed him down onto the seat, un-zipping his trousers and..."Anything from the trolley de- ooh..." The lady had arrived with the trolley, along with Fred, Lee, Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny.
I stood up quickly, fixed my hair and blushed.. a lot!
"I just...er...thought I would tell you we had better get changed...erm" Hermione blushed.
"Oh.. okay thanks" I replied, I grabbed my suitcase and went to get changed, still red as a tomato.