Sealed With a Howl

chapter 8

Kayleigh left the room smiling, I'm sure that before she left I heard her making kissy noises.
I turned sharply to see if Lupin had heard, he hadn't. He had made his way into his office but was now returing with 3 books.
"Excuse me Sir.. what do you want me to do?" I felt my face burning, was my face red? would he notice?
He turned from the desk he was collecting parchment from to look at me, I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes.
The eyes that sent so many questions shooting through my mind. My own slowly moved down to his scars across his face. I wanted to reach out and trace them with my finger to try and find the answer to my question that has been bugging me for the past few months. But that would seem strange.. plus I don't want to get on his bad side.
"...did you catch that Miss Hill?" He smiled as I snapped back into reality.
"I-oh sorry Sir.. what was it you said?" Damn... how stupid of me! I wanted to run out of the room, or maybe bash my head off the floor.
He smiled and walked over to me,
"You can collect the parchment left on the desks then bring them to me. You can then record the other students grades as I mark them" I nodded as he passed my the parchment he had already picked up.
I sighed and walked over to the first table.

Lupins POV:
Rose picked up the first peice of parchment, I noticed she was shaking rather alot. Unless the parchment had somehow became nervous.
I had never have somone stare so deeply into my eyes before, searching my soul.. my heart.
I knew what was on her mind, or one of the many questions running about her brain. Her eyes had moved onto my scars, the usual routine for everyone, but this was different.
I walked over to the window, facing away from her.
Normaly when people take a look, wait, I mean stare at my scars they try to look away, try to ignore them but fail.
Rose, however, is different. She looks at them as if trying to find my secret. Would you count that as rudeness or trying to break into somones privacy?
Whatever your opinion is, I don't mind one bit. As long as its Rose doing the looking.
I enjoy every second when her beautiful eyes gaze into mine. I hope for a time where we can sit for hours, searching into each others eyes.
But that would never happen. Teaching such a beautiful student was never expected.
How can I ignore the fact that I have feelings for one of my best students?