Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 10

"Sirius, truth or dare." I asked. "Dare."
"You have to sing I'm Too Sexy."
"Are you serious? That's my muggle song." he said laughing, "But you have to wear this." I ran up stairs and brought down on of my dresses, "Oh no, I'm so not wearing that!"
"Hey you chose the dare." Remus said while James howled with laughter. "Ugh...fine, gimme the darn dress." Sirius slipped on the dress and started to sing. I haven't laughed so hard in years, Sirius was swayin' his hips left and right, running his fingers through his hair, and he tried to sit on Remus and sing to him but he pushed Sirius away. After he got the dress off he asked Remus, "Truth or dare, Mr. Lupin?"
"Truth."
"Aw you always choose truth."
"Yeah because I don't want to do a stunt you just pulled."
"Fine you whimp. Ok...oh, who did you like while you liked Arista before you asked her out?"
"Eli Dolin."
"Hold on, the metamorphagus? She's hot!" James said. We all laughed, "Arista, truth or dare?"
"Uh...truth, no dare."
"Hmm...lets see..." he thought for a minuet, "Oh...ok...um I dare when you back to school, you have to go up to Dennis Armsman and totally hit on him." my jaw dropped, "Uh Remus, I'm your girlfriend. Dennis is SO nerdy!"
"I know and like I said to Sirius you chose the dare."
"But you know what people will say when he tells people."
"She has a point there Moony." Sirius said. "Fine, go kiss Sirius." I looked at Sirius than at Remus and shrugged, "Ok." I walked over to Sirius and sat on his lap. I grabbed his face and kissed him as Remus laughed and James wolf-whistled. "Wow Remus, your a lucky man." Sirius sighed as I walked back and sat next to Remus, "Hey I let that one slide because we're playin' a game."
"Ok James truth or dare?"
"For once I'll do a truth." he said. "What was your most embarrassing moment?" James sighed and looked at Sirius, "Well there was this one time when my parents took me and Sirius and I to-"
"No James! We swore we wouldn't tell anyone!"
"Oh well Sirius. Well anyways, my parents took us to Egypt and we had to share a bed...well I had a dream about me and this one girl I met there and when I woke up...I was all curled up with Sirius."
"Are you joking?" I said as Remus and I howled with laughter. After a few more games we all went up stairs and all got ready to go to bed until I heard a knock at the door, "Come in." Remus stepped in. "Um is it ok if I slept with you tonight?" he said kind of timidly. "Of course, shut the door behind you." As he shut the door I could hear James and Sirius whistle and hoot as I laughed. I sat on the bed and took off my locket. "You know I was gonna wait until now to give you the locket, but I couldn't wait." he said sitting on the other side. "Well thank you again for them." I said kissing him and slipping under the covers. The next morning I woke up and felt the bed, when I opened my eyes, Remus was gone. I got up and knocked on James' door and I heard his say, "Come in." when I walked in I asked Remus, "Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Cause you looked so peaceful." he said as I sat next to James on his bed. "So what are you guys doin?"
"Just talkin'. About guy stuff." James said. "Oh. Well we better go to breakfast." I said gettin up.
*~FF~*
March rolled around fast at Hogwarts and I couldn't believe that my seventeenth birthday was coming up. "I'm so exctied!" I said walking up to the common room with the boys. "So it's tomorrow?" Peter asked. "Yep! And then I can do magic outside of school."
"Yippy for you..."
"Aw Sirius come on, you'll be seventeen next month." I said punching his arm. Remus and I sat on the couch as we both read a book. "Man you two are made for each other." James said sitting in an armchair. "Why do you say that?"
"Because you and Arista are nerdy enough to read a book ALL the time!" I laughed, "And when we're done with them, we trade and discuss them after we read those."
"Wow, you guys are losers." James said. "Well I'm goin' to bed. Good night Remus." I kissed him and went up to bed.
*~RPOV~*
I watched Arista go up and I heard the door shut. "So guys what are we gonna do about Arista's birthday cause tomorrow is Saturday."
"Well we could just have the surprise party in our dorm because all she hangs out with is us." Sirius said. "Good idea Padfoot. Ok I'll lead her out to the lake and you guys set up. I'll give you a hour and a half."
"Ok." they all said.
"Ok, well we should get to bed. We have a full day ahead of us." James said as he and the rest of us got out of our chairs and headed up to the dormatories.