Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 13

With both of us being pregnant, it brought the four of us closer together. One night we were all around listening to the radio until Eli clutched her stomach, "Oh my Merlin. Sirius! It's time!" Sirius and Remus jumped up, "Remus, help me up!" I said and Remus helped me up because I was so huge. When we apparated to St. Mungo's I felt a jolt of pain, "Remus me too!" Sirius and Remus looked horrified, "Arista, you aren't due for another three weeks!"
"Well tell that to the baby! OWWWW!" Sirius ran up to the desk, "Hi..Um we need a room quick! Our girlfriends are in labor!"
"Both of them? Ok, they'll share a room. This way." When we got settled in the doctors came in. "Ok girls, we need you to push."
*~FF~*
"Congratulations Mr. Black and Miss. Dolin, you have a healthy baby girl." their doctor said. "And congratulations Mr. Lupin and Miss. Collins, you have a healthy baby boy."
"Let's call her Calysta Rain Black. Arista, what are you gonna name him?" I looked at Remus and he smiled, "You carried our child, so you name him." I looked down at him. "How bout we call him Bastian Orion Lupin."
"Love it already." he said kissing me.

*~FF~*
"Mum, Dad! I'm home!" Bastian said when he came home. He was now in his sixth year of Hogwarts on summer vacation. He looks just like Remus but he has my hazel eyes. "So how was your date with Calysta?" I asked as he sat on the couch, "It was wonderful!" he sighed. Calysta had mixed looks of Sirius and Eli, she has curly hair and very beautiful. They've been dating since fourth year. Bastian's voice sounded a little more serious. "Hey dad, when did you ask Mum to marry her and how?" Remus looked at me and smiled, "It was in our seventh year and I asked her in my dorm, like at one in the morning." Bastian's eyes widen, "In your dorm? Why were you in his dorm?" I laughed, "Well your father, Sirius, and James planned a party for me. So Eli and I decided to stay and while everyone was asleep, he asked me. Why do you ask?"
"Well I'm thinkin of asking Calysta." my heart fluttered with excitement. "Oh my gosh Bastian! Congrats!" I jumped up and hugged him as Remus did the same.
*~FF~*
Eli and I sat there and cried the day Bastian and Calysta got married. When we got to the reception, Remus, Sirius, Eli, and I sat at a table. "Aw...Do you guys remember our wedding?" Eli asked. "Yes, it was in the summer and we were mad because Remus and Sirius told James to be an exotic dancer. Eventhough it was very amusing." we all laughed. "All I gotta say is that we've had the best time of our lives and now we're watching our kids live their lives the fullest." said Remus as we raised our glasses and drank.

*~FF~*
"Merry Christmas guys!" I said to Sirius and Eli hugging them. "Is Calysta and Bastian here yet?" Eli asked taking off her coat. "Yeah they're in the sitting room with Remus. You should see her, she's gotten bigger since last month." they laughed and headed into the sitting room. "Oh Merlin Calysta! Are you sure there isn't a bludger or two under there?"
"Haha very funny Dad. Actually I'm due any day now." she said. "It would be great if it was on New Years." Eli said. We ate dinner, opened up presents, and were resting on the couches. As Bastian sat on the floor rubbing Calysta's stomach I told Remus, "I miss that."
"What?"
"Remember when we used to sit by the fire and you would rub my stomach while I read."
"Yeah until I walked in and Remus was snogging you half to death." Sirius laughed as Bastian said 'eww' in the back. "I always wanted another child."
"Why don't you. Your only 40." Eli and Calysta said. "Oh no, Bastian was trouble enough." Remus said. "OUCH! Mum, Bastian! I think I'm going into labor." Everyone got up and apparated to St. Mungo's. "Mum, Arista come in!" as we went in, Sirius, Remus and Bastian waited outside.