Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 14

*~RPOV~*
About 2 1/2 hours passed and still no grandchild. I looked at Bastian who couldn't sit down, he looked just like me when Arista was in. "Bastian, come sit down. Everything is going to be ok."
"I can't. How can you and Sirius be so calm?" Sirius laughed, "Cause we've been through this."
"Oh yeah. Were you guys nervous?"
"Oh yes." we said and he sat down. "It was double trouble with us, your mother and Eli were having a baby at the same time. But it was all worth it in the end. Trust me." Sirius said clapping his hand on Bastian's back. I'm glad he's my family.
*~APOV~*
"Mrs. Lupin, you have a healthy baby girl." to doctor said handing Calysta the baby. "She's so beautiful."
"Can I bring in the rest of the family? There's only three of them." Calysta asked. He nodded and Eli went and got the boys. "What should we call her Bastian?"
"How bout Rayneboe Lynn?"
"I like it...Welcome to the world Rayneboe."
As we got older, so did Rayneboe. She got sorted into Gryffindor and was a chaser on the house team. She grew up and became an Auror like her father, come to find out bout an hour after she was born, she was a metamorphagus like her grandma Eli. She married James Potter (Harry's son) and had five children. Remus and I, well we now live by the ocean side and wait until we see eachother on the other side.
"I found it...Eternity. Where the sun mingled with the sea.
--Total Eclipse