Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 3

"We are so gonna get detention from this." I said pulling back my semi-dry hair. "I know, but at least I'll spend it with you." he said still holding my hand.
*RPOV*
I want her to be mine, I know for a fact that she likes. I can see it in her eyes and the way she looks at me. I want her but now's not the right time. When we got up to Astronomy, Professor Sinistra (sp) asked us, "Where have you been? Class started an hour ago. And why are you so wet?" I opened my mouth to tell but Arista spoke, "Sorry Professor, we went swimming and we totally lost track of time."
"Ok, well I won't give you detention, but I will take twenty points from Gryffindor. Take your seats." all the other Gryffindors glared at us. "I was gonna lie our way out." I said. "Yeah and get us in more trouble. It's just better to tell the truth. Plus we didn't get detention."
"Very true. When we get back to the common room, we'll see if the other got detentions." before class got out, Professor Sinistra called out, "Ok tonight I want everyone on the Astronomy Tower roof tonight. We're gonna observe the stars. Midnight. You may go. Oh and no one should be late." she said smiling at Arista and I.
*MPOV*
Later that day, Remus and I caught up with the rest of the gang in the common room. Peter and Lily looked fine, but James and Sirius looked upset. "Whats wrong James?"
"Sirius and I got detention."
"No way. Peter, Lily, did you get detention?"
"No." they said at the same time. "Did you guys get detention?" Sirius asked. "No, Arista told the truth, all she did was take twenty points." Remus said. "What did you tell Professor Binns?"
"That a little first year was drowning and we saved him."
"And did he believe you?"
"No. He said playing chicken isn't ment to save people." I laughed a little. "Oh well. Should've told the truth. I'm starvin', lets go eat."