Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 5

When I woke up Saturday morning there was a note next to my bed.
Arista,
Just wanted to say that last night was fun and you do have a nice singing voice and I wanted you to have this. I stopped reading the letter for a second and looked at the present. It was a beautiful heart-shaped locket. I finished reading the letter. This is no ordinary locket Arista. What you do is you hold it in your hands and you think of what you want to see. For example, say you want to see the stars or planets. Just think about it and when you open it up it will show you.
Hope you like it,
Remus
I thought about our stars, and sure enough when I opened it up, there were our stars. "Now I can get used to this." I took a shower and went down to the common room. "Remus thank you so much for the locket." I said hugging him. I felt something press hard on my chest, I know it wasn't my locket. I let go and saw there was nothing on his robes. Remus must have known what I was looking for, "Oh hold on." Remus dug under his robes and pulled out a locket also. "I wanted to tell you in person. That if you ever need me, my locket will start beating, like an actual heart. Yours will do the same if I need you."
"Aww thank you Remus." you hugged him again, but this time I kissed him on the cheek. "Look at that James, Moony has a crush." Sirius said, "Aw shove it Padfoot." Remus said blushing. Lily came downstairs, "Hi Arista, Remus are you ready to go to the library?"
"Yeah. Arista do you want to come?" he asked me. "No, I'll stay up here with the guys."
"Ok see you." I watch them leave and I sat on the couch and looked at the locket. "You do know that Remus has it bad for you?" James said as he, Sirius, and Peter sat with me. "Yeah I had a hunch. But I dunno."
"'Rista, he's liked you since third year." Peter said. I looked at them and smiled, "Are you serious?"
"Yeah, he told us the day after he told you that he was a werewolf." James said. "He said the look on your face was cute because you thought he had a badly behaved rabbit." I laughed. I so remembered that, "I was so embarrassed."
"Say, lets get out of here and go find new passage ways." James said. "Lets go!" I said.
*RPOV*
"Remus, do you know that Arista likes you?"
"Yeah I know." I said not looking up at Lily from my book. "Then why don't you tell her?" I looked up at her, "I'll tell her, now's just not the right time."
"Well you better do it quick because she doesn't know." I smiled to myself. *If she only knew about the locket.*