Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 6

We were heading to lunch when we all met up with Remus and Lily. "There's our lover boy!" James called out. "Haha, very funny Prongs." he said sarcastically. "Hey Collins!" I turned around and saw Katie from Ravenclaw come towards me, "Do you know where Potter and Black are?"
"They're over there, why?"
"I have a note for them. Actually, can you give this to them?"
"Sure." I said taking the note. I walked over to James and Sirius, "Hey guys, you have a letter." I gave the letter to them and they moaned, "What's wrong?" Peter said. "We have to help the librarian sort out the books and re-stock them." James groaned, "we have to be there at 7:30 Sirius." After lunch I walked out to the Black Lake and laid under a tree. All the sudden my locket started to thump on my robes, I jumped out of my skin and opened up my locket, "Remus?"
"Hey Arista, where you at?"
"I'm down at the Black Lake."
"Ok, I'll be down." and at that he was gone. "Whoa, I didn't you could talk through these." I said aloud. A little while later, Remus plopped down beside me, "Hey whats up?"
"Nothin, just relaxin."
"Oh." he said lookin out over the lake. Five minuets passed in silence until Remus broke the ice, "Arista I have something to tell you." I sat up because I noticed the seriousness in his voice, "What's wrong?"
"Well I know that we are really good friends and I just wanted to tell you that I really like you." I smiled, "I know, finially you tell me." he looked a little embarrassed, "Oh well um, I knew you liked me."
"And how?"
"The little things, how you always sit by me, you treat me differently, and the light in your eyes when your around me." without another word I kissed him. "So will you go out with me?"
"Yes." for the rest of the afterjnoon Remus and I talked about everything. At dinner we walked into the Great Hall hand-in-hand. "Finially you two are dating!" James said. We went up to the common room as Sirius and James went to detention. Remus and I sat on the couch and read as Lily and Peter played chess. "Well I'm going to bed. Night Remus." I said kissing him. When I got to my dorm and I looked at the time, it was 9:30pm. I slipped on my pj's and went to sleep.
*~Dream~*
"Go find a hiding place! I'll be there!" a voice said. As I ran, I looked around, there was fire everywhere and people were screaming. I finially find a hinding place an I cover my head, all the sudden I look up and I see a man laughing. I see his face, it looks like its been burned away, I shake with fear. Instead of using the Killing Curse, he takes a bad and before he hits me, I wake up.
*~End of Dream~*