Status: active

Nothing Is as It Seems

Chapter Nine

The next morning there was a knock at the door. I didn’t acknowledge it and a few minutes later Jacoby walked in. He was carrying a tray with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice on it. My stomach rumbled, but I didn’t react.

“I heard your stomach, I know you’re hungry,” Jacoby said as he put the tray down on the bedside table. He crossed the room to where I was curled up in a chair. He knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull it away, but he held on tightly.

“I can make your life miserable while you’re here. You shouldn’t get on my bad side,” he said with a menacing tone. It didn’t scare me. Why would it? I was dying anyway.

I tried to yank my hand away again and he still wouldn’t let go. So I kicked him, my foot hitting him in the middle of his chest. It knocked him backwards onto his butt. He laughed while he picked himself up off the floor.

“That was a mistake.” He picked me up from the chair and threw me onto the bed. I tried to scramble away, but he caught my ankle in a firm grip. I kicked out again, but didn’t make contact with him. He laid his body over mine, his hips pressing against mine and holding me to the bed.

He grabbed my chin with one hand and firmly pressed his lips against mine. My body immediately relaxed. My hands that were pushing against his chest, slid down to his arms. Suddenly kissing him was exactly what I wanted. He sat up and moved off of me with a smirk on his lips.

“Take your clothes off.” Why would I do that? Isn’t he a bad guy? My thoughts were jumbled and foggy. I shook my head to try to clear them up.

Jacoby’s hand grabbed my chin again, forcing me to look in his eyes. I relaxed again.

“Now, take off your clothes.” This time my mind was pleasantly blank and I pulled my shirt over my head. His eyes traveled over every inch of my exposed skin and I blushed under his gaze.

When my hands went down unbutton my jeans, he licked his lips. I lifted my hips up to slide them down and he grabbed the material at my ankles to pull them the rest of the way off. He climbed up so his body was on top of mine again and held himself up with a hand placed on either side of my head.

Suddenly, he dropped the control he had over me and I stared up at him in fear. My body started shaking and he enjoyed every second of it.

He leaned down to where his nose was only inches from mine. “Remember this and think of all the things I could make you do the next time you want to do something stupid.”

He climbed off the bed and I scrambled back until my back hit the headboard. He looked extremely pleased with himself. I was relieved when he left the room. I pulled the blankets up over me and curled into a ball beneath them. I tried for what felt like hours to calm myself and eventually fell asleep. It was a restless sleep with dreams of being forced to do horrible things.

-x-

The mattress sinking down with the weight of a person pulled me from my sleep and I pulled the blankets tighter around me. I was afraid to open my eyes, I wanted to pretend that Jacoby wasn’t back to fuck with me some more.

I felt fingers on my face, brushing my hair back behind my ear. My eyes flew open to see Zacky sitting in front of me. My breath caught in my throat.

“What are you..how are you here?” I asked. I was actually happy it was him and not Jacoby. At least Zacky had never done anything like what Jacoby had done.

“Shaddix thought his plan was so smart, but he could never keep you hidden from me.” I noticed his hands were covered in some kind of black liquid substance as he stood and went into the bathroom to the sink.

“Now, get up and let’s get you back where you belong, with me,” he said when returned to his seat on the bed.

I slid out from under the blankets, wishing that I’d put my clothes back on before falling asleep. Zacky’s eyes darkened when he looked at my half naked body. His eyes followed my every movement as I got dressed. He definitely seemed like he was attracted to me, maybe I could use that to my advantage.

When I was ready, he led me down the stairs and to the front door. I realized the black substance was blood when my eyes fell upon Jacoby lying with a pool of it under his head. I shivered as Zacky ushered me outside and into the car that was waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!! I got stuck and had no idea where I was going with this, but I think I've got it know.