You're My Run Away

Chapter one

There we were once again, laying on the most comfortable leather couch sharing headphones listening to our favorite band -sleeping with sirens.

He was singing along to his and mine favorite song "The Strays ". After the first chorus he dramatically flings his side of the white head bud off his ear, which made mine quickly fall off dragging my precious ipod off my lap.

I quickly grabbed it in enough time before it shattered against the floor.

Whew. Thank goodness. I had saved for a whole year for that ipod with my birthday money,Christmas money.

"What, the fuck was that for?!" I shouted at him annoyed that he had messed up my chill session and ruined my good vibes I was feeling.

"Sorry, Kat! I'm just in one of my moods again " He said as he reached into his pocket, grabbing his lighter and a cig.

Yes, we are only 16 and we smoke. Do We care? Nope.

"Explain?" I said sincerely.

He sighed as he holds up the lighter to lit the cit that was dangling from his mouth. Once he lit it he slowly dragged it down to his side.

" I can relate to this song so damn much. Thats all we are in this town to others. Were the strays, the outcast, the rejects, the loners, the outsiders, the no bodies !" He replied back with emotion in his voice, walking back and forth pasting in front of me.

"You know, its not true. We got our group of pals as well. Jordan, Mikey, Becca and Rylee" I said trying to reassure him.

"Yet, where are they? Its Friday night, and , its only us AGAIN. Doing the same thing AGAIN." He stopped to take a puff of his cigarette before continuing.

"They don't give a damn about us or else they be here too. This town and the people in here are boring and they all suck " He said spitting at the ground.

" Gees thanks." I said feeling like he meant me as well.

"NOT YOU, your my best friend.! I meant the others and you know that!" He said sounding hurt that I got offended that I should of known better.

I should had known better. We been friends since the 5th grade. We were partners in this crazy life. Not romantic partners, more like batman && Robin. Just without fighting crime.

Anyways, you get what I'm trying to say.

"I'm sorry bro, Your right, I do know that, but were stuck here and there is nothing either of us can do about it until were both 18, and, out of high school && out of our folks roof. "

"Screw that! Were teenagers they expect us to fuck up && not live by their petty rules.! Lets go some where! Lets go on an adventure! Lets get out of here !" He said tossing his cigerate on the ground && stomping on it until the sparks died out completely.

"Your out of your mind! We can't they will miss us too much! They look for us! We don't got any money like that.!" I shouted panicking. I wasn't sure if he was serious or just talking out of his ass again like he normally does when he gets into his weird moods of his.

"I got money saved && so do you. We can take the next bus out of town to any place we want, the bus is cheap" He said pulling out his smart phone from his pocket.

I walked over more to him so I can see what he was pulling up on his phone. He was pulling up the map of the united states. This fool was actually serious.

"Now, You quit being a girl, and I'm going to close my eyes randomly touch the map && where ever my finger lands at thats where were going" He said with this crazy smirk on his face. His eyes lighting up with his own silly excitement.

" Were not going through we this, they call the cops on us dude,and, we'll be in deep deep trouble && grounded for life. " I said trying to snatch the phone away from his hand.

"Nuh uh uh uh! At least we would have one crazy story to tell the grand kids when were older!" He answered back holding the phone tightly.

He then closed his eyes, and started swirling his finger in circle in mid air before he dragged it down and placing it at a random spot on the map.

I sighed, and, rolled my eyes at him watching where his finger was slowly going to.

It stopped at on the state of texas. Perryton , Texas.

He opened his eyes ,and, started jumping up and down. "Get your cowboy hat on gal, were going to texas , HEEY HAH!" He said in the most lamest country voice accent he can pulled off.

I just stood there and glared at him with my mouth wide open. No way was I going through with this crazy plan of his. Nope! My ass is staying right here in Arizona where was I born and raised and clearly belonged at.

He reached for me and grabbed me by the arm dragging me back inside the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, New story I started while listening to the song the strays. I just love sleeping with sirens && their new album. So, made a song based off it kind of. lol.

Anyways, feedback?! =)!