‹ Prequel: The Hunter Version 1
Status: Unfortunately, my laptop is not functioning. This story is on hold until I can get my files back from the old laptop.

The Hunter

Toby and Ben wake to find themselves stranded on an island with only their lifeboat, what little they had in their pockets for survival and very few memories of their past. Things are not going well. They are starving and unable to catch anything in way of food. Toby seems to be mentally unwell and Ben doesn't blame him. A week of starvation and confusion takes a toll on the two. Ben managed to get some food, but at the same time he discovers that they are not as alone as they previously thought.
=Survival/Sci-fi mix=

**Re-write of the first version. Leaving the first version so people can see how different the first and second drafts of a story can be.*
*Soft bxb,sex is mentioned but not actually written about (fade to black type scenario) , but some kissing and mention of such*
*Editing to this is minimal, please feel free to point out any mistakes you see!!!*
*If you think the 'R' rating is too high or low, let us know that too...*
  1. Ben and Toby
  2. Something Fishy
  3. Oh Deer
  4. Homewrecker
  5. Bushman
  6. It's a Trap!
  7. Kiss Kiss fall in love!
  8. Love Games
  9. Cat and Mouse
  10. Mercy!
  11. Explantions
  12. Time to Move?
  13. Ouch
  14. Secret H.Q.
  15. Healing
  16. Guards! Guards!
  17. Where were you?
  18. Love Shack
  19. Hot springs-Toby
  20. Hot Springs-Ben
    Yo, things get a little steamy...so...You've been warned...
  21. Friends, Max!
    Please read the author's note at the bottom.
  22. Good Bye
  23. Boat ride
    Ugh this chapter was boring, sorry.
  24. Jewel
    P.O.V. change, anyone?