Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Acquaintances

My eyes, which are still hiding behind my aviators, move to the ground meeting another pair of old beaten up converse, blue and black I think. Quickly scanning up his skinny yet not sickly skinny body which is clad in black skinny jeans, and a blacked out jacket. I come into contact with the face of a boy. His eyes covered by his black and dark blue hair, his lip pierced.
Suddenly breaking me out of his enticing deep orbs of light his voice, like a melody, no, more like a symphony. Deep yet not too deep, soft yet laced with something more. "I love how you stood up to Rick. You don't take any bull do you?" "Nope." I stuck my hand out after re-adjusting myself. "Lexi storm a.k.a...Nix or Storm, and who might you be mister?" My voice laced with genuine interest.

"Love the name, Lexi. I’m Brian." His bright orbs almost glowing, drawing me in. His posture changes quickly as he averts his eyes towards the door... Where 'IT' and his 'posse' are arriving and flocking. Somewhat close to the whore's, gradually and casually striding towards my lonesome table. Brian, now cowering, trying to blend into the wall, now shooting me glances.

"Well, Well, Well. Who do us have here, the bitch and a stupid little ****. Aw they're new best friends. Oh, well just came to tell you to stay away from us you stupid little bitch." Not dwelling on 'It's' comment something catches my eye. Blue eyes, black hair and a baseball cap... he's like almost exactly the same as Brian. Twins? Maybe. "Yeah, yeah, yeah bitch bitch moan moan moan...whatever." Turning to midnight his face calm but his eyes are telling me a whole different story. "Can I hang out at yours tonight?” I want to see if they truly are twins.

"Oh and Rocky was it? This is for calling me a bitch." I bite out as my fist collides with his jaw and my other knuckles digging into his chest and stomach, my knee rising towards a no go area, Rick, now against the wall his face showing his so called 'feelings'. "Now are you going to listen to me or are you going to risk the pain?"