Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Feelings

My fist colliding with his face, crimson liquid seeping in streams from its wounds. Mainly a broken nose, jaw and not so pretty face, and his chest will be shining soon. I admire my handy work as he's unconscious, a sadistic smirk appears on my face. "Next time, don't ask for what you can't handle. Scratch that. There won't be a next time."

Silence bites at my bloody knuckle as my feet pace onwards to a not so familiar house I quickly recognize it as Midnight's house, pretty close to mine, a few roads away. Speeding up, quickening my pace as I quickly reach for the door, biting my lip and forcing my hand to knock.

"He-oh it's you. He's upstairs." Says blue eyes, walking away, not even bothering to close the door. "What was that? Oh, sorry I never got your name." I comment whilst trudging up the stairs, and pushing open a door, seeing his face again.

The crimson walls splattered with black and green, his eyes fixed on the colourful ceiling. Sneaking up to his bed I poke his muscular stomach as I head towards his en-suite. "Got any painkillers?" I ask from the sink as I look at the glassy reflection. Whilst repeatedly rubbing at the dried crimson liquid, trying to erase all traces from my body and hands. "Yeah. Why?" floating knuckles appear within his sight as he gasps slightly realizing the state of my hands. Within seconds he's back at my side with a glass of water and two pills. I immediately swallow them down.

As I do this I feel that familiar burn on the back of my head, eyes. Turning cautiously to face two sets of curious orbs, staring curiously at me. One set portraying sadness and is.....is that pain I see? B-but he can't care. Can he? He was with the enemy. He was smirking at me. Like, like he knew, but now, now he's curious. This doesn't make sense any more.
This cannot be happening.