Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Run!

RUN LEXII..!!! ..RUN!!!!

I followed my instincts and the door flew open before I felt him grab me from behind, latching on my shirt, I let out a shriek before the door was forced shut by my face. He pushed his forearm under my chin and choked me, his angry face a few centimetres away. I clawed and ripped at his arm he ignored it and pushed his arm harder almost choking me.

"You're going to pay Alexis." He growled in my face and I spluttered and thrashed around. He gripped my hair in his hand a threw me on the bed, I gasped and clumsily rolled to me knee's only for him to shove me down in the bed, it was hard to breathe and I felt like my chest was constricting.

"You've pushed him too far, made him leave, you made my only son leave, and now, I'm going to ruin your life" He spat into my ear. I whimpered and scrunching my eyes shut awaiting a punch from his iron like fists. He continued to hit and beat me until I started to cry. My shirt was ripped from me, leaving a material burn across my back and shoulders. In its absence, the blood and dark protruding, colour changing shapes and scars littering, almost completely covering my back and torso were once again visible.

My heart dropped to my stomach when he tore my jeans from my body and I realized what he intended. I threw myself around, writhing, thrashing and screaming around the bed. He ignored these futile attempts and shoved me further into the mattress, choking me, depriving me of any oxygen I had left.

I have to get out of here. That day haunts me, the day THAT MAN took away my innocence, the day he stopped being my father, the day I lost my brother because of that disgusting, vile creature.