Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Reunited

The tickets and keys in my pocket feeling heavy, but I have to get out of here. He's out, sleeping like a baby, drooling like one to. The room I once called my own, now is not. The burning cold ledge tries to grab me and keep me a prisoner here as I climb out of the creaky window. I feel like a teenager again as my keys enter my car and it's pushed a little way down the icy street finally far enough to get in and drive away. Street lamps waving me on my way, lighting up the end of my past and the start of a new beginning.

I can't tell you how good it feels to finally be out of that degrading, poisonous prison of sorts. It makes me feel free. Like when a bird finally learns to re-use it's broken wing. I can feel the beating in my chest as my anger rises, knowing I'm close to the man i know to be my brother, the man who betrayed me.

The door opens and we're all let in, I go straight for the front. Waiting for the right time, the time to go find him. Once he's finished on stage as they go off to the side I head for the door where two burly looking stocky men were standing. I'm presuming they were the body guards.
Showing them my all access pass I flew through the door and into the backstage area waiting for them to appear. I could hear laughter fill the air, it got louder and louder until it was just outside the door. The door flinging open and attacking the wall. There stood four men. Little did I know those four men were going to change my life forever.

"Well, Well, Well if it isn't the famous M. Shadows, Sinister Gates, Johnny Christ, The Rev and my all-time favourite Zacky Vengeance...." Matt being the largest- in scale of muscles anyway- was first to reply “Who are you?" "Why not ask Zacky." "Zacky, what is she on about?" I can feel his eyes burning into my skull, he is as of recently unable to respond to his fellow band mate's enquires "I'm no stranger am I Zachary James..."
Pushing of that fairly uncomfortable wall adjusting my hat and looking straight into those golden green orbs. "You know who I am, you just can't accept how much I've changed since you left me with that monster all those years ago"