Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Confusion

"Lexi? Can it be you" He whispers timidly. "Oh yes, dear brother it's the one and only" I spat out, I can't be doing with this, he knew and all along he's had the money, the resources and yet he wouldn't be and isn't happy to see me... he's just staring at me. I can feel the anger rise in me thinking about that man all those times he raped me, beat me unconscious and there my beloved 'older brother' was having the time of his life. Suddenly lunging at him ready to strike "I hate you. YOU KNEW! You knew what he did and yet you left me there." Hitting him square in the chest knocking him down in one, left with no air. Finally I manage to spit out "You're no brother of mine" not awaiting for a reply, flying out of the room and soon the arena...

**Zacky's POV**
The guys picking me up of the floor i heard Lexi bite out "You're no brother of mine" as she flew out of the door. "ZACKY!!! What the hell was that about? You just going to let her go?" "Rev's right, you left her because you couldn't help, and now, now you let her go again? She's your little sister you're supposed to care for her not leave her. Jesus." He's stops off. "Where are you going shadow" Oh no, he's angry at me. "To do what you should be doing, going to find Alexis."
What have I done....

**Alexis' POV**
The streets moving by slowly, the bitter air biting at me fiercely. A strange shape moving in the near distance, almost as if it's welcoming me. Sprinting, pushing faster I soon see that it's not a person, it's a forest but I see, I swear I can see...... sand?

The cool slick rock beneath my feet, the sand sticking between my toes. The soft, crashing of the sea against the shore, becomes surprisingly calming. Scratching and contrasting noises of jeans rubbing together and someone walking amongst the sand alerts me. I have a visitor.
"You know, he does care Lexi." Oh great it's muscle head....a.k.a...Matt or M.shadows. "Just what I want a lecture from a freaking rock star. Look I've only just got away from that sick perverse monster" Jeez I escaped a life threatening monster and he's the one sighing as if he's just lost a brother or sister? "I would appreciate that you don't try to kill me yet. I didn't mean to hit him, I don't want to turn out like that man." I had to force those last two words out of my mouth or else I knew I wouldn't say them.