Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

I was lost, but now I'm found

Slipping, sliding, and crashing. Tears I never knew where there are whipped from my face by a strong yet soft touch. Suddenly those familiar strong, muscular, tattooed arms weave their way around my body holding me tight as my body shakes and wracks with sobs, his delightfully smelling jacket muffling my cries and pleas for him not to leave me all alone here.

"I hope you get better or things get less confusing." His soft yet rough hand slides under my chin, lifting it, soon his eyes are boring into mine. "I can understand some things, but some I just don't get. I know I can't just say, "Get better!!!", but I really do hope you feel less.....Broken...eventually? “His futile attempts at calming me help a little as I stop sobbing. “Why has everything got to be so intense with me? If I say no to you, if you're asking me to give him a chance then, it’s a long shot but I say why not. I know if I say forget it then I'll regret it."

**Zacky's POV**
"What the hell zacky! I don't know what he did to her but can't you see. She's got the eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, the personality of a dreamer, and a smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine...you're her brother you're supposed to be there for her." The guys -currently Johnny- are lecturing me on what I already know.

**Lexii's POV**
"I'm just a ghost. A ghost of that monster, my experiences haunt me, they will until the day I die." I said as I finished telling my story. My eyes sore and raw from all of the sobbing, his jacket damp with the salty solution. "No. No you're not. Okay, I know it’s not your fault that HE'S a monster, it’s not your fault Zacky left. Okay."

Sighing into his now wet jacket. "Okay, I guess"

"You might want to tell Zacky, when he was home, last time I went missing I didn't come home for 3 days." Immediately I felt the cool case of his phone as he slid it into my fragile hand. "Go on then Lex."

Picking up I hear his voice laced with panic and worry. He actually does genuinely care. "h-hello zacky." his voice turns quickly, filling with shock, surprise and joy. "Lex? Lex why do you have Matt's phone? Never mind. Lex, please, come back." If he thinks I'll forgive him that easily then he's wrong. "no chance, I'm not going near you, I'm safe, I'll stay close to Matt till I calm down OK, that means giving me my space, I know that'll be hard on the bus but please try for me? And zacky?" "Yeah?" "Please stop stressing he won't find me this time."

"At least I hope not" I murmur to myself as I slide the phone back into his Jean pocket as he's carrying me.

The ground moving beneath me, realising its Matt. I clinging onto him as he lifts me up and easily manoeuvred me into a bridal position. "You don't mind this right? I'll let you down if you want." The feeling of his chest vibrating as he speaks quietly to me. "Do we have to go back to him?" I say hiding my face in his chest like a little child. He laughs as I do this, the natural vibration of his chest sooths me slightly. "Unfortunately, Hun we have to but if you want you can stay with me in my bunk tonight and calm down a little. I mean, that is, if you want. “Sighing quietly I nod, my face still buried in his chest. Trying to forget the world. Unfortunately that tiny little piece of bliss subdues as he slides me against the wall in his bunk.