Status: this is old writing (i had an old account that got deleted) willing to continue

The Girl

Interesting

Soft sheets, quiet whispers and...Is that........OOOO food!
"FOOOD" my voice still raw from crying and sleep. Without opening my eyes properly i head towards the delightful smell, soon finding myself on the floor, half naked in a room full of fully grown rock-stars, one of them being my ass-hole of a brother. Zacky being the one who's cooking.

"Shadows" drawing out his name to get his attention.
"Yeah Lex" "Shadows, answer me this. Why am I half naked, not wearing MY clothes."
His face twists and he starts to burn, who knew I could affect him like this. Not me, that's for sure.
"I uhh, you looked hot, I mean, uhh you looked like you felt too hot. So I uhh changed you."
His eyes averted, gazing intently at the non-existent pattern on the floor as my legs carry me forward, towards him. Delicately placing myself on his lap, leaning my face towards his neck.
"Shadows, why are you blushing?" my voice whispers so only he can hear it. I can feel him tense up as I simply skip back towards my bag to change my almost non-existent clothes.
I don't like being gawked at.

After showering and lightly reapplying my makeup I decided that I looked half decent and went out to see all of the guys dressed at least.