Light My Heart on Fire

Confrontations

I laid on my bed, tossing Sparkles toy out my bedroom door and down the hall. Each time the fluffy puppy moved as fast as she could to chase the toy.

It was a back and forth game that kept the puppy occupied and me entertained. What did I mean by occupied? The past few days Sparkles had begun chewing on everything! I’ve already had to replace a pair of shoes, my house shoes and a robe.

Sparkles ran back into the room and dropped the toy at my hands that hung over the side of the bed. I picked up her toy and threw it down the hall again. Already anticipating it, Sparkles bolted out the door before the toy left my hand.

“Oh you little rat!” Diana’s voice was interrupted with a yelp.

I jumped up off my bed and ran towards the yelp. When I entered into the living room Diana was on one side of the living room and Sparkles lay on the other side of the room.

“What the hell happened?” I asked going straight for Sparkles.

Diana stomped her foot, “I accidently nudged her with my foot. Not like she doesn’t deserve it. She chewed up my best heels.”

I turned to face her, unable to accept what she had just done. The bitch just hurt my dog!

“You know, most people are in better moods after getting laid, but you’ve just been a bitch!” I growled at her.

Diana glared back at me. “Everything was going fine until he became interested in your fucking ass. You ruined my shot!”

So that’s really what all of her bitchiness was about. In her mind I had somehow became a threat to the infatuation she had with Brian.

“I didn’t do anything! He had talked about working shit out with his wife!” I couldn’t believe how ridiculous this all sounded! “Diana, I don’t think us living together is going to work any longer. You have some issues you need to work on. Your lease is up next month, you will not be able to renew it.”

Before Diana could respond there was a knock at the door. I hated that our conversation was getting cut short.

“We aren’t done. You are moving out though.” I growled as I walked over to the front door.

Pulling it open I was a little confused to see a dark haired woman standing at my door.

“Uh, who are you?” I asked, not even bothering to be polite. I was irritated!

She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me, “My name is Michelle. I’m Brian’s wife.”

Well fuck! What the fuck was she doing here? I figured Diana and her would be at odds since Diana slept with Brian!

“Can I help you?” I asked. What the hell was I supposed to say?!

Michelle let her hands fall to her slender hips that were covered in a slimming black cocktail dress. I hated to admit, but Michelle was hot.

“I’m here to tell you to stay away from my husband. It is hard enough to work things out without a tramp parading around him half naked!” Michelle spit out.

I put my own hands on my hips, just for mocking purposes really. “From what I heard he’s your ex-husband and there is no working things out. As for a tramp parading around him half naked, why don’t you leave him the fuck alone then?!”

Why the hell was she getting an attitude with me about Diana?!

“Listen here you slut! Leave my husband alone! Diana’s been telling me all about your scheming.” Michelle gritted between her teeth.

So I was the tramp? And a slut apparently. All of this because of what Diana was saying? Oh, if smoke could be coming from my ears at this point it would be. Diana had really decided to get in contact with Brian’s ex to harass me.

“Okay you two need to talk to Brian. I have nothing to do with him. So why the hell you two are coming at me is beyond me!” I threw my hands up in the air.

Michelle chuckled, “Exactly what a whore would say. Diana already told me all about your schemes as I said earlier.”

I was tempted to knock her ass out, but I knew better. I really didn’t want that charge on my record. I took a deep breath and considered my options.

“What the hell is going on here?” A male voice broke through.

All three of us turned to look at the devil himself, Brian. He was walking up towards the front of the house. I absolutely hated the fact that I found him attractive in this moment.

“Oh Michelle was just stopping by to let me know Diana has been talking to her.” I smiled, managing to stay calm.

The look on Brian’s face let me know he knew exactly why Michelle was here.

“Yeah, about that. Michelle, you should leave Hannah alone.” He started.

I think he was about to say more, but Michelle throwing a fist cut him off. Did she throw a fist at him? No. Did she throw it at Diana? No!

My head jerked to the side as I registered the punch to the left side of my jaw. I turned my head back to look at her. This bitch had to be crazy. But, thankfully, she threw the first punch.

Not one to just take a hit and not do anything about it, I quickly threw a right hook at her eye socket.

“Whoa! Hold on, what the fuck Michelle?!” Brian shouted.

I heard his words, but I doubt Princess did as she went to swing at my again. I saw it coming this time and ducked. I was not about to let her hit me more, nor was I going to take her shit.

On my way back up after my duck I threw a quick left hand into her ribs. My mother had made me go into boxing for a short amount of time when I was uncontrollably angry at the age of thirteen.

Michelle had fucked up, coming to my house trying to start shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope y'all like the update! Thanks for commenting, subscribing and recommending my story ^_^