Status: New thing!

Letters from North

~~~
As brilliant light is cast into the small space, a swirl of dust is lifted into the air with the movement. And for the first time in seven years, light graces the opening of the storage unit. A disheveled, tired looking man looms in the doorway, hands on his hips, looking surprised and frustrated.
It's been such a long time... These once beloved items forgotten. Pushed the back of this room to be locked away and forgotten. How could anyone blame them, really? They had just...
Nevermind.
~~~


Thomas Parker has just moved to Jacksonville, Florida after escaping a troubled marriage. While clearing out the storage unit that was included with the house he purchased, he finds the mysterious belongings of North Knightly, a sixteen year old girl who met a tragic end.

As he uncovers the secrets and the darkness that surrounded North's final days, he realizes she was no ordinary girl.

(Inspired by My Chemical Romance and a listing I saw on Ebay about a family that bought a storage container that ended up being full of rare MCR merch. I thought it was strange, how anyone could just leave it all behind, and it inspired this. :) None of this story is true, though. Just inspired. )