The Beauty in Death

Always have a Home Here

"Johnny, this place is great!" A tall blue-eyed man yelled, dragging Johnny into a crushing hug before grabbing a beer. Zacky rolled his eyes as he watched from the staircase in his animal form. He had been trying to ignore the party but they were so loud that he put down the book he was reading and when to investigate. He turned into a black cat and headed downstairs. Johnny smiled up at Jimmy before jumping as Zacky knocked into his leg. He looked down and carefully picked him up before going into the kitchen as Jimmy ran off and dived into the pool.

"Zack?" He whispered, looking around to make sure no one was watching him as he talked to the feline. Zacky licked his paw then gave him a look. "No one's been upstairs,"

"Keep it that way," Zacky muttered. "And control that gigantic oaf. He's unnecessarily loud,"

"FUCK YEAH!!!!" Jimmy shouted as if to confirm what Zacky said. Johnny sighed and nodded as Zacky jumped down and trotted towards the stairs. Before he could, he was suddenly scooped up. He almost screamed in surprise but stopped himself.

"Jay, you didn't tell me a cat lived here!!" A drunken girl shouted, hugging Zacky, who gave Johnny an evil look. "Can we dress it up?!"

Zacky hissed and tried to scratch her as Johnny rushed over and took him out of her arms.

"He doesn't like to be picked up," He replied, putting Zacky down.

"Oh, I'm sorry, kitty," The girl frowned. Zacky simply trotted off and headed back upstairs before turning back into human form and sighing. Humans could be unbearable. He locked his door and picked up his book before flicking back to where he had been. He began to read again when he heard someone coming upstairs. He frowned and put it back down before opening the door and looking out. Johnny was just bringing the drunken mortal back down. He mouthed a 'sorry' to Zacky, who closed his door and grabbed his book again before reading it. After a few minutes later, he heard footsteps again and opened the door but this time, no one was there. He shook his head and closed the door but then the smell of burnt ebony, cigarettes and death hit his nose.

"Well, I know it's your birthday but I didn't think parties were your thing, love,"

"It's not my party," He replied, turning round. Brian was lying on his bed, reading the page he had been on.

"The small mortal right?" He smirked, looking up.

"He's called Johnny," He replied, walking over to him and taking the book before putting a bookmark in it and putting it on the bedside table. "But yes, it is his party,"

"But you haven't told him today's your birthday," Brian stated, suddenly pulling him on the bed, making him Zacky yelp slightly.

"Does it matter if I didn't?" Zacky replied, crossing his arms.

"Did you get my flowers?" He asked, moving Zacky's hair from his eyes. Zacky nodded. "And the dream?"

"Yeah," He smiled, reaching up and gently touching Brian's brown locks before pushing it behind his ear and cupping his face. Brian closed his eyes and nuzzled his hand slightly. "You really did cut it,"

Brian nodded before opening his eyes.

"Let's talk about your pet human," He stated.

"His name is Johnny,"

"Is he my replacement? Did you give up on me coming home?"

"Are you jealous?"

"I am,"

"Cute. Johnny's a friend but he is interested in someone else and likes been human," Zacky replied, as Brian rested his head on his chest. "Besides, I'm in love with you,"

"That's reassuring," Brian smiled, looking up at the smaller vampire. "Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I move back with you?"

"Of course, you can," Zacky replied, smiling. "You always have a home here, Brian,"

"Thanks, Zee," Brian smiled as Zacky nodded before gently running his fingers over Zacky's lips. Zacky closed his eyes, enjoying his touch. Brian's fingers were slightly rough due to his guitar playing but his touch was gentle. Zacky pouted slightly when he pulled away, opening his eyes as a crash came from downstairs. He sighed as Brian looked over by the door.

"I'm regretting agreeing to this," He mumbled, shaking his head.

"Let's go out," Brian suggested. "I'm sure your human is capable of looking after the place,"

"He is but-"

"No buts, love. I know it's been a long time since you left this place," He replied before getting up and turning into a black dog. Zacky rolled his eyes but smiled slightly and opened the door slightly before turning into his cat form. The two vampires headed downstairs as the party goers continued the party. Zacky nodded to Brian before finding Johnny, who was pouring a drink. He jumped onto the counter and cleared his throat, making Johnny look at him.

"What is it this time?" He asked, adding coke to the drink.

"I'm going out. I'll be back before dawn. Don't let anyone upstairs and clear up when it's done," Zacky replied.

"You never go out,"

"Well, tonight I am," He replied. "Have a good night,"

"Sure...." Johnny replied, unsure as Zacky jumped down and trotted off. Johnny rose an eyebrow as he joined a black dog before the two animals left the house.

(***)

Zacky swung his legs as him and Brian sat at the pier, watching the night sky. He jumped slightly as Brian wrapped his arm around him and pulled him close, nuzzling his nose into Zacky's neck.

"I missed you," He mumbled, licking his skin slightly. Zacky moaned softly before wrapping his arms around Brian's shoulders and stroking his hair. Brian straightened up before leaning in and capturing Zacky's mouth with his own. Zacky kissed back straight away, cupping the vampire's jaw and stroking his cheekbone. Their tongues clashed together for dominance but Brian won, roaming Zacky's mouth. Zacky moaned and moved his hands down Brian's chest before they broke apart. Brian leaned down and attached his mouth to Zacky's neck, sucking and lightly biting it causing Zacky to moan as he began to undo Brian's shirt. Brian pulled away from his neck. "God, I've missed you so much,"

"I've missed you too," Zacky replied, cupping his face and kissing him. Brian kissed back, biting his lips slightly. "We... should... go... home,"

"Good idea," Brian replied, pulling away and offering his hand to Zacky, who took it. He pulled him up before linking their hands together and walking back towards Zacky's mansion. It looked like everyone had gone when they reached it. The garden looked fine and the vampires could only hear one heartbeat. Brian held open the door like a true gentleman before following Zacky inside. Johnny was cleaning up the living room as they walked in.

"Johnny," Zacky stated, making Johnny jump.

"Geez! Zack!!" He gasped, holding his chest. Brian chuckled, causing Johnny to look at him. "Um... a friend of yours?"

"This is Brian," Zacky smiled, looking over at him.

"As in... that Brian?" Johnny asked but he didn't need an answer as the way Zacky looked at him said everything. "Well, it's only the living room that needs to be done then I'll be gone and-"

"It's ok. You can head home," Zacky replied. "I'll sort it out later,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok," Johnny nodded before grabbing his stuff. "I'll drop by after college tomorrow,"

"Ok," Zacky nodded. Johnny left and closed the door behind him. Brian walked over and cupped Zacky's face before kissing him. Zacky kissed back, holding onto Brian's hips. Brian pulled away and took his hand, leading him upstairs. Zacky happily went with him, linking their fingers together and closing the door behind them when they entered the bedroom. Brian kissed him again. Zacky moaned, kissing back. Once again, their tongues clashed in an epic battle but this time, Brian caught his on Zacky's tongue causing the kiss to intensify. Zacky dragged his nails down Brian's back, slicing open his shirt as Brian's fangs clashed with his. Brian's blood was amazing. It was bittersweet and almost spicy in a way. Brian gently broke the kiss.

"If you want me to take off my clothes, you could just ask," He grinned, cheekily before pulling away and taking off the shirt. Zacky stated in awe as he watched Brian strip. Even after all these centuries, he was amazed at his body. Brian smirked and laid down on the bed as Zacky stared. "You gonna join me or just stare?"

"S-sorry," Zacky blushed before stripping and joining Brian on the bed, lying next to him. He turned on his side as Brian did the same. He pulled Zacky close and kissed him, making the smaller male moan and shiver as he traced his fingers over his skin. Brian deepened the kiss and gently slipped his hand down. Zacky moaned louder as Brian wrapped his hand around him and stroked him. "B-Brian,"

"Hm?" Brian smirked, looking at the other vampire. Zacky gently pulled his hand away and pushing him onto his back before kissing down his body, pushing his legs slightly open so he had better access before sucking slightly on the tip of Brian's cock. "A-Ah... Zack..."

Zacky smirked and simply took it in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. Brian wrapped his fingers in his hair as Zacky sucked him off, moaning.

"Ah... that feels good, love," Brian moaned, gripping Zacky's hair tighter. Zacky gently pulled before straddling his waist, lining himself up with Brian's tip. Brian carefully watched him as Zacky lowered himself onto him, hissing slightly from the pain. A moan escaped both of them as they felt each other. "God, you feel so good,"

"Y-you t-too, B-Bri," Zacky gasped before rocking himself against Brian. His fangs slid out as he panted and moaned. Brian looked up at him and couldn't help but find him beautiful. Zacky was normally so controlled and strived for perfection but right here, Brian thought he was perfect. From the way, his fangs were on show to how his hair flopped down. Brian gently sat up, causing Zacky to gasp in pleasure from the action. "A-Ahh, Brian!!"

"Hm?" Brian replied, kissing his neck before biting down. Zacky moaned louder and dragged his nails down his back again, causing Brian to shudder in pleasure. He carefully licked up Zacky's blood before pushing him down on his back and thrusting into him. Zacky wrapped his legs around his waist, moaning.

"B-Bri!!!"

~Time Skip~

Zacky carefully opened his eyes as he heard the doorbell ringing. He slid out of bed and grabbed a pair of joggers before pulling them on and heading downstairs. He looked through the spy hole and frowned as he saw the loud-mouthed oaf that Johnny had a crush on. Sighing softly, he opened the door, keeping the chain on.

"Can I help you?" He asked, barely looking outside.

"Um... is Johnny here?" The oaf asked, running the back of his neck nervously.

"No," Zacky went to close the door but the sudden sense of worry hit him, making him feel nauseous. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, he didn't turn up to college today. I figured he might be hung over but then I remembered he didn't drink much so I tried his cell but he didn't answer so I figured he might be here," He replied, looking concerned. Zacky could understand why. Johnny never missed a day of college. "If he comes by, will you get him to ring me?"

He handed Zacky a piece of paper with a cell phone scribbled on it.

"What's your name?"

"Jimmy,"

"I'll pass on the message," Zacky replied, closing the door as he walked off. Two strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist as Brian nuzzled his neck.

"You're worried,"

"Johnny's missing,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So JC is missing....