The Beauty in Death

Feels Like Forever

"I'm so glad you're ok, Johnny!!" Jimmy practically screamed as he held the phone to his ear. As it had turned out, Johnny had simply gone to the next town to get Zacky a new guitar. The only reason he
missed college was because he got stranded in the other town so Brian had volunteered to go pick him up. Zacky rolled his eyes before suddenly getting hugged by Jimmy. "Thank you for finding him!"

"Um... please let me go..." Zacky mumbled, feeling rather uncomfortable with Jimmy been so close to him. Jimmy let go and grinned before making a face.

"Hey... can I ask something?" He grinned. Zacky nodded slightly. "You're the musician and clothing designer Zacky Vengeance aren't you?"

Zacky sighed but nodded. No point in lying.

"Why don't you go outside?" Jimmy asked. "And why didn't Johnny tell me he knew you?"

"I asked him not to tell anyone and I don't like the outside," Zacky replied, walking to the fridge and taking out a bottle of blood. He really hoped Jimmy didn't ask about it as he unscrewed the bottle and downed the whole lot.

"Damn, you must be thirsty," Jimmy stated. "There's no way I could down a whole bottle of koolaid,"

"Yeah... koolaid..." Zacky mumbled before throwing the bottle in the trash as the door opened, revealing Brian and Johnny. Brian was carrying in an old looking guitar case. Johnny smiled shyly as Jimmy ran over, wailing his name. Brian rose an eyebrow and put the guitar case down before walking over to Zacky.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm just not use to someone as loud as Jimmy," He mumbled, holding the bridge of his nose. Johnny walked over sheepishly.

"Sorry if I had you worried, Zack," He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm gonna take Jimmy home now,"

"Ok..." Zacky replied. "I'm glad you're ok,"

Johnny nodded and left the house with Jimmy. Brian closed the door behind them before walking over to Zacky and gently tilting his chin before kissing him. Zacky kissed back, cupping his face gently before pulling away.

"I love you," Brian mumbled before kissing the smaller vampire's forehead.

"I love you too," Zacky replied, before walking over to the guitar case and opened it. "1960’s EKO Cobra 12 Electric Guitar,"

"In mint condition as well," Brian replied. Zacky picked up and carefully examined it before putting it back down and moving it to where he kept his and Brian's vintage guitars. He walked over and hugged Brian.

"Thanks for picking Johnny up," Zacky mumbled, resting his head on his shoulder. Brian nodded and ran his fingers through his hair but their moment was interrupted by Zacky's computer ringing. Zacky pulled away and walked over before clicking the green button.

"Zack, how's the new album coming along?" Larry asked. "And did you think about my suggestion?"

"Well, I'm not playing a live gig but I have thought about bringing in another artist on this album," He stated, looking to Brian.

"Oh. Who you thinking?"

"Brian Haner, Jr,"

"The French Guitarist?"

"Yes," Zacky replied.

"Cool. Do you want my people to contact his?"

"Oh no need. We're... old friends," Zacky replied, smiling. "Anyway, I have to go. I'll let you know when I'm finished with the next album,"

"Alright. Bye, Zacky,"

"Bye, Larry," He replied, hanging up.

"You really want me to work on your new album with you?"

"Yeah," Zacky replied, looking down. "If you want to... that is,"

"Of course," Brian replied, walking over and kissing him. Zacky kissed back before Brian pulled away.

"Bri?"

"Yeah,"

"Will you play for me? It feels like forever since I listened to you playing,"

"Of course. What style do you want me to play for you?" Brian asked, walking over to his guitars.

"Do you still play gypsy jazz?" Zacky asked. Brian smiled and nodded before picking up one of his acoustics as Zacky sat down on one of the bean bags in the room. Brian sat down next to him, leaning against him and tuned the guitar before he began to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gypsy Jazz is actually a real rhythm style that Synyster likes and can play really well :D