The Beauty in Death

With You Forever

Zacky sighed as he walked through the fields of the farm that his family owned. The malt grew strong and the sun was high in the air. He ran his fingers through the plants as he wondered.

"Zachary," A female voice called out, making him look over. The young woman was dressed in a summer dress and was holding a book in her hands. "Brother, what are you doing?"

"Enjoying the evening sun, Zina," He smiled before walking over. "And yourself?"

"Brushing up on my reading skills before my future husband arrives," She smiled, sighing softly. "We're going to be so happy and have 2 children, a boy and a girl,"

"Sounds like you have your future planned," Zacky replied, walking towards the house with her but as soon as they entered, the whole atmosphere changed from joy to horror. Blood was everywhere. Both of the siblings just stared before Zina suddenly screamed in shock. Before either of them could do anything, a shadowy mass came at them and knocked Zacky off his feet and into the wall. Zina ran to rush over to him but the shadow suddenly grabbed her, causing her to scream but then it twisted her head and dropped her body before it slowly formed into a man. Zacky tried to get up but the man, or creature, walked over to him and picked him up by his neck before licking his extended tongue up the side of his cheek, lapping up the blood dripping from his head. He pulled away and to Zacky's horror, his mouth dislocated like a snake's and then he bit into his neck deeply. Zacky struggled and tried to fight the beast, reaching for anything he could find. His fingers wrapped themselves round a cross and he slammed it into the vampire's head, causing the vampire to scream out and let him go. He pressed his hand to his neck and ran out of the house as fast as he could. The vampire snarled and turned into the shadowy mass before chasing Zacky. Fearing for his life, Zacky bolted as fast as he could through the corn field, hoping he could hide in the taller crops. The vampire, however, caught up to him, tackling him to the ground and sinking his teeth into his neck once more....


Zacky bolted up, swearing dripping down his brow as he breathed in and out heavily. If he had a heartbeat, it would be racing but since he was techiquelly dead, he didn't. He jumped when something moved to the side of him until Brian sat up, rubbing his eyes in a confused and sleepy manner.

"Zee, you ok?" He asked. Zacky suddenly hugged him and pressed his nose into his neck as Brian wrapped his arm round him. "Whoa, you ok there?"

"I had a nightmare," He mumbled as Brian ran his fingers through his hair.

"What was it about?"

"The night I was turned," Zacky mumbled. Brian frowned and rose an eyebrow. Zacky didn't talk much about the night he was turned. In fact, he never said anything about it. Only that it was centuries ago. Brian didn't bother questioning him about it. He knew Zacky would talk about when he was ready but he had a feeling it was a lot more traumatic then his own. After all, Zacky turned him because he had fallen in love with him and it was the only way to save his life. Brian kissed the top of his head.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm listening," He whispered, not expecting to hear an answer. For a few moments, Zacky was silent.

".... he murdered my family...." He mumbled, causing Brian to look at him in shock.

"W-what?"

"The vampire who turned me. He murdered my whole family beforehand," Zacky mumbled, looking down. Brian wasn't sure what to say. "My sister, my mother and father, even the dogs and my baby brother. All of them. I didn't see him kill them all but I saw him kill my sister. He snapped her neck like she was nothing but a ragdoll before he attacked me. I managed to fight him off the first time. I hit him with a crucifix and ran out into the corn fields. I figured he might lose me if I hid in the taller crops but he caught up with me before I even could,"

Brian wasn't sure what to say so he just held Zacky's hand. No wonder why he was so reclusive. He would have been if he had seen his family killed.

"How did he turn you?"

"Forced me to drink his blood then left me to fend for myself," Zacky mumbled, sadly. "The villagers found me the next morning, along with my family's bodies. We were buried but by the next sunset, I came back and rose from my grave. I remember been really hungry so I attacked a dog. The poor thing had been homeless and I almost killed it,"

Brian listened intently.

"I didn't. I couldn't... so I brought the hound to the doctors and left him there. The doctor nursed him back to health and adopted him but I had to leave the village before I became like that monster so I left and travelled to find him. When I did, he tried to convince me to join him in his undead army. I refused and we got into a fight. I killed him, Brian," He whispered, tears rolling down his face. Brian cupped his face and wiped away his tears. "I didn't want to-"

"Ssh. I know, love but he deserved it," Brian replied, stroking his cheek.

"Y-you don't hate me?"

"Why would I?"

"But I'm just as bad as him. I forced you into becoming a vampire-"

"Zacky, what makes you think you forced me?" Brian asked. "If I didn't want to be with you forever, I wouldn't have drank your blood when you offered it to me,"

"But-"

"No buts. I love you and there isn't a moment where I regret becoming a vampire because I'm with you forever," Brian replied, leaning in and pressing a kiss to Zacky's lips. Zacky kissed back as he moved his hand to cup Brian's face, stroking his cheekbones before Brian pulled away. "You're my everything, Zacky. I love you more then life itself,"

"Brian," Zacky gasped before kissing Brian. He kissed back, pushing him down on his back and leaning over him. Zacky moved his legs round his waist as Brian moved closer, sliding himself into Zacky, causing him to gasp and moan. "Bri,"

"Hm," Brian hummed, leaning in and kissing Zacky as he carefully rocked his hips against his. Zacky kissed back before Brian pulled away and began kissing his neck. "I... love... you,"

"I.. ah... love you... too," Zacky panted as pleasure began to overtake him. Brian leaned closer and lightly bit his neck, enough to be pleasurable but not painful. He ran his tongue over the blood and moaned at the taste before attatching his lips to the wound and sucking on it, marking his skin. He pulled away before looking at Zacky with a loving look before kissing him deeply. Zacky kissed back as they both reach their climate. They both panted before Brian pulled out and rolled over, pulling Zacky onto his chest as the smaller vampire curled up onto him, tracing his skin with his nail. A little bit of blood dripped out and Zacky licked at it, making Brian gasp softly.

"You can bite me if you want," He moaned. Zacky looked up at him then gently bit into his peck, sucking up the blood. Brian moaned softly before Zacky pulled away. A bit of blood dripped down his chin so Brian gently wiped it away with his thumb, smiling. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"