The Beauty in Death

With Extreme Caution

Zacky sighed as he attempted to play the guitar. Brian was sat with his eyes closed, listening as he played it softly but then he messed up slightly and stopped playing. Brian opened his eyes and looked over as Zacky mumbled to himself and corrected the notes before playing again. This time, he smiled before turning to Brian.

"What do you think? Can you write a piece to work with it?"

"Definely and I love it," Brian smiled. Zacky grinned as Brian came over and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back before Brian pulled away. "However, I think we should call it a night if you will. We'll gotten a lot of recording done today and the sun is about to rise,"

"Alright," Zacky replied, carefully putting his guitar away before walking back over to Brian and taking his hand, leaning him to the bedroom. Brian happily followed before helping Zacky block out the windows then stripping down to his boxers and getting into the bed. Zacky did the same and crawled under the covers, curling up to Brian. "You know I'm not tired,"

"Me neither," Brian replied, moving so he was leaning on his elbow. Zacky felt himself blush as Brian stared at him. He gently smiled at Zacky's shyness. "You're adorable,"

Zacky's blush got slightly brighter as he shied away more. Brian smiled before wrapping his arms round him. Zacky nuzzled his face into Brian's neck and sighed happily.

"I'm glad you came back. I missed you,"

"I missed you too," Brian replied. "Besides, this is the best place I go to,"

"But you've been all over the place. India, France, Japan, the Carribean. How is my home the best place?"

"I'm not talking about your house, Zee," Brian replied. "I'm talking about you. My home is in your arms,"

"Ever the romantic,"

"Well, I am from Paris you know. It is famously known as the city of love,"

"Indeed," Zacky smiled. "I love you,"

"Je t'aime plus que la vie, mon petit vampire,"

"You do realize I'm the opposite to little?"

"Compared to me, you're small,"

"Soooo..... where you will you be going to next?"

"I think for now I'm just gonna stay right here... if you want me to?"

"Of course, I want you to stay," Zacky mumbled, yawning cutely before resting his head on Brian's chest. He frowned as he noticed a scar near Brian's nipple. "Bri? Where did you get that scar from?"

"Slayers," Brian sighed, looking away. "I got caught of guard a few years ago... well, I was left with no choice but to kill them. I really hate having to kill..."

"Me too," Zacky cupped from his face and kissed his cheek lightly. "But I'm glad you're ok. I wouldn't be able to live on if anything happened to you,"

"Likewise... let's get some sleep love,"

"Ok... Good night,"

*~Time Skip~

Matt sighed as he got off the coach in Huntington Beach. He looked around before hailing a cab. One pulled up and he got in.

"Where to, sir?"

"Paséa Hotel & Spa,"

"Ok," The taxi driver said. Matt was silence for the entire journey before tipping the driver when they arrived. He got out and walked straight into the hotel. The woman on the desk looked up and smiled.

"Hi, sir. Are you booking in?"

"Yeah,"

"What's your name please?"

"Matthew Sanders, He replied. She typed it in and nodded.

"Do you have the credit card you paid on and some form of ID?" She asked. He handed over his passport and the credit card. She checked them then handed them back. "That's great. Here's your key. Your room 912 on the the 9th floor. Oh it looks like your luggage has already arrived,"

"Thank you," He replied, taking the key and headed in to the lift. He pressed the nine in the lift and waited as it went up then located his room. As soon as he closed the door, the phone rang. He picked it up and placed it to his ear.

"The files are under the bed," A voice stated. Matt looked under the bed and found two files.

"Got them,"

"They contain information about the two targets, Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates. These two bloodsuckers have managed to evaded slayers for decades and are will to kill so precede with extreme caution. We expect them to be dead within a week, Shadows,"

"Yes sir," He replied before the line went dead. He sat on the bed and began to read the files on the two vampires.