Come Fly With Me

Four

"You're early!" Sparkle said when she found it was Hassan knocking on her door at seven thirty.

He stepped into her garden shed apartment. "Yeah, one of my VIPs canceled at the last minute. But I brought you one of those mini quiche things you like so much."

Sparkle eyed the brown paper bag Hassan set on her desk and smiled at him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "You are wonderful."

They kissed again and Sparkle hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Hassan's basketball shorts, giving them a slight tug downward. He broke their kiss briefly to pull his t-shirt over his head. Sparkle had been topless when she let Hassan in and it turned out to be for the best. He let her breasts free, tossing the bra across the room and sucked on one of her nipples. Sparkle closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation, gasping when she felt Hassan's hand reach up her skirt and brush against her panties. One of his fingers slid behind the thin fabric and into the wetness beyond. Her jaw dropped with a quiet moan as he pumped his finger slowly in and out. Hassan's lips found hers once again and Sparkle was holding onto his shoulders with one leg wrapped around his side to give him better access. Soon, the panties were off and discarded all together, along with the basketball shorts.

"Keep the skirt on," Hassan said when Sparkle reached for her zipper. She smiled at him and went to the edge of her bed and bent over. Hassan stroked himself as he walked slowly over to her. He gather the black floral skirt around Sparkle's waist and caressed her slick entrance with the tip of his hard-on. He slid in easily. Knowing they didn't have much longer before they were late, he fucked her hard and fast. Luckily, that was exactly how Sparkle liked it. She reached between her legs and rubbed her sensitive little nub as Hassan pounded into her from behind and his grunts turned her on to the max.

"I'm close," she said breathlessly. "Pull my hair, baby. I'm so close."

"Me too," he said, grabbing a fistful of her blonde curls. His grunts got louder and his thrusts got harder and deeper. Sparkle could feel a warming feeling in her stomach and it was spreading like a wildfire through her body. It tingled her spine and just when Hassan gave her hair a good yank, a wave crashed over her. She arched her back and rode it out, vaguely aware of Hassan pulling out and coating her bare butt cheek with his creamy white cum.

He sighed heavily and said, "Don't move." From the corner of her eye, she saw Hassan go into her bathroom and come out with a towel. He wiped the warm substance from her left cheek then smacked it. "Good as new."

Sparkle giggled and turned to give him a long kiss. "I wish I could start every morning with a quiche and a quickie."

Hassan gave her another peck. "Don't give me any ideas."

They both freshened up and got dressed; they were on the road only five minutes behind schedule. Faith was waiting outside her house for them and hopped in quickly.

"So you're the famous Hassan," she said from the back seat.

Hassan chuckled. "I'm famous?"

"Oh, definitely. Sparkle talks about two things: homework and you. That's it."

Sparkle turned in her seat. "I don't talk about him that much! Right?"

Faith laughed and shrugged. They pulled up to the training center to see Liberty and Karen smoking their morning cigarettes.

"Hey guys," Faith yelled out as she closed the car door behind her. "That's the boyfriend."

"Hey boyfriend!" they said simultaneously waving.

Sparkle rolled her eyes and gave Hassan a good bye kiss before joining her friends. Liberty snuffed out her cigarette and linked her arm through Faith's. Karen tossed hers out as well and held the door open for them all. Sparkle noticed the guilty looks on their faces.

"We have a confession to make," she said.

"What?" Faith asked.

"Libby, you tell her."

"Tell me what?" Faith asked.

"I wasn't even the one who did it. Lily should be the one to tell her." Liberty said.

They continued walking to the classroom, arguing on who should tell Faith whatever it was they had to tell her. Sparkle placed her tote on her spot on one of the long tables that filled the classroom and sat down next to Lily.

Faith sat on the other side of Sparkle but looked at Lily too. "What did you do?"

Lily suddenly resembled a guilty puppy and avoided Faith's gaze. "Well... I, um... er, well, drunk me, that is.... Drunk Lily may or may not have, um, given Morris your phone number?"

Faith stared at Lily and Sparkle glanced to her right and left at them both, hating to be in the literal middle of it. Surprisingly, though, Faith didn't Hulk out. Instead, she just closed her eyes and rested her head on her folded hands. Sparkle could hear her mumbling some things but couldn't make any of it out.

"I think you broke her Lil," Elle said with a chuckle.

Sparkle patted her back soothingly. "It's not so bad, Faith. Morris is a really nice guy and if things get weird, it's a good thing you're not actually staying at the hotel."

Faith lifted her head as the instructors called the class to order. Her face was hard to read so Sparkle nudged her. Faith slowly turned her head and looking at Lily, said in a faint whisper, "I might not know when and I might not know where... I might not even know how... but I will return this favor."

Lily looked positively mortified and Sparkle snorted to hide her laugh. She was happy that she had met these girls. In such a short amount of time, they were bickering like sisters and it meant a lot to Sparkle who was an only child. A lot of the things they'd done in training so far were about team work and Sparkle couldn't have wished for a better team. The rest of class was nice but they had nothing on her girls.

The day's exercises included self-defense and detaining hypothetical rowdy passengers. Faith was more than happy to put a pair of plastic cuffs on Lily. She also "accidentally" sprayed Lily with her fire extinguisher when they reached the fire safety portion of the day; Faith had to re-do that module but Sparkle could tell she thought it was worth it. With the revenge complete, the balance was restored in their small clique and they parted ways at the end of the day with smiles and hugs.

A couple of days later, Sparkle was in her room studying after yet another day of absorbing new information. The airline industry was like a whole new world with it's regulations and even the jargon; "fuselage" was Sparkle's new favorite word. Even though Sparkle had managed to ace every test, it was hard. It also didn't help that anything less than an 80 was considered an F and required a retake and you were only allowed two retakes for the whole training course. This job meant too much to Sparkle to take it lightly so she studied her butt off.

She was color-coding her latest set of index cards when she got a call from Faith. She put the phone on speaker. "Hey, what's up?"

"Morris called."

Sparkle smiled. "Oh yeah? How'd it go?"

"He asked to go to dinner on our next day off and I may have turned it into a double date with you and Hassan. Don't kill me. Say you'll go. I'll do anything."

"Why would you make it a double date?" Sparkle asked, switching her pink highlighter for the blue. "You're a grown woman. Don't be afraid of a good man."

Faith groaned. "It's been so long since I've been in the company of a good man. These fuck boys might have ruined me. I just don't wanna act a fool in front of him."

Sparkle laughed. "He's seen you drunk, what? Three or four times now? It's all uphill from there, honey."

Faith did some more pleading and as Sparkle put her highlighter down, she realized she hadn't gone on an actual date with Hassan since they had officially gotten back together. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to go out with Faith and Morris, just to shake off the cobwebs.

"Ok, ok," Sparkle said, cutting off the pleading. "I'll talk to San and see if he wants to go. Where did Morris say he wanted to take you?"

"The Vortex. And I think he said there's a comedy show across the street."

"Sounds like fun. Pencil us in and I'll text you later after I talk to the boyfriend."

"You are a true lady and a scholar!" Faith said excitedly. "Thanks so much girl! I'll let you get back to studying now."

"Bye girl." Sparkle chuckled and ended the call. Not surprisingly, Hassan agreed to go out with Faith and Morris. He might lift weights for a living but he was a romantic teddy bear on the inside and Sparkle loved him for it. Although their next day off wasn't for another two days, she went to her closet to plan the perfect outfit- something that would make him do a double take.

The next day, Faith and Sparkle stayed behind after class was over to do a study group with the girls. They would have a cumulative test in the morning on everything they'd learned the past few days. Sparkle felt prepared but was always willing to lend her brain to her friends if they needed it. They practiced CPR on each other and role played all of the fire scenarios they'd done in class including galley fires, fires in passenger seats, and hidden fires. Elle was pretending to be a passenger smoking in the lavatory when Faith somehow managed to tell them that she was going on a date with Morris.

Lily tossed her notebook on the table and gave Faith her undivided attention. "It seems some good has become of my mischief."

"But we're all getting wedding invitations right?" Karen asked.

"It's just the first date," Faith said, rolling her eyes. "A double date at that."

"I think making it a double date is a nice idea," Valentina said. "Less pressure."

Elle and Liberty agreed. Their study group devolved, as it often did, into gossip chatter about the other people in the class. Sparkle called it quits around eight.

"That's how she gets those one hundreds," Liberty said. "Cause she goes to sleep before my grandma."

They all laughed and Sparkle didn't argue. "I'd rather be a grandma with an A than one of you spring chickens with a B."

Elle stood from the table too. "I'll actually call it a night too. My brain needs a good rest."

Sparkle said her farewells and she headed out to the parking lot with Faith. They hugged before getting in their cars and going their separate ways. To her pleasant surprise, Trisha was in her room watching TV in her pajamas.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I must have the wrong garden shed. I thought my best friend lived here. She's about yea high, got this crazy blonde hair and a shit ton of tattoos..."

Sparkle laughed and dumped her tote bag on her desk before going to her friend and giving her a tight hug. "It feels like it's been forever."

"Is that training kicking your butt?" Trisha asked.

Sparkle kicked off her shoes and sighed. "Girl, yes. And I wish I could stay up and Netflix with you but I have a test tomorrow."

"No worries," she said, going back to her spot on the bed. "I was only waiting up for you so we could spoon."

Sparkle smiled, genuinely touched. She went into her closet to take her clothes off and put on a giant t-shirt to sleep in. Trisha turned off the TV and Sparkle turned off the big light before she got into the other side of the bed. The girls snuggled together.

"I'm glad no bridezillas have bitten your head off and you still have all your appendages."

Trisha laughed. "Me too."

"Can you get a date for the day after tomorrow?"

Trisha let out a short laugh. "Uh, who am I?"

Sparkle laughed. "You right, silly me. So this girl in my class, Faith, roped me and Hassan into a double date with her and this guy who works at the hotel that everyone stays at. If you're free, I want you to come out with us."

"Hell yeah, I'm down. Where are y'all going?"

"The Vortex and then to Star Bar for their Monday night comedy show."

"Not only will I be there but I'll probably have the hottest guy in the group."

"Keep dreaming," Sparkle said, patting the hand Trisha had wrapped around her torso.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to lead this up to what I think is a really good (very dramatic) decision. I just really want to cement these friendships and relationships before it happens. Stay tuned!