Status: slow updates.

Expectations

With parents on opposite sides of the spectrum, it's hard for two people to get along.
Draco had a soft spot for Hazel that no one quite understood.
And Hazel had a soft spot for Draco that no one wanted to understand.
Friendship is never easy when you're in the middle of a wizarding war.
But in the battle of good versus evil, will love win?


***


For those of you that have been reading my stories for years, you will more than likely recognize this one. It was something that I started two years ago, and it was actually picked for Fan Fiction of the Week!

I took it down because I lost sight of where I wanted to go with it, but I'm determined to finish it this time around. I feel like I've grown as a writer over time, and I hope you enjoy this version as much as you all did the last one. Updates will more than likely be slow, but I'm going to try my best not to leave you hanging.

For returning readers, thank you for sticking around and believing in me. For newcomers, welcome!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter books or movies. All rights go to J.K. Rowling. I do, however, own Hazel and any other original character/storyline that you see.