Status: This is planned as a multi chapter story. leave your reviews so I know if its worth continuing.

Taking Control

She was head over heels in love with him, and he felt the same. Or at least he claimed to.

For the first 2 years of their relationship her life had been a dream. A romantic, loving comforting dream.

He was perfect and treated her like a princess. And flowers and chocolates were a understatement when it came to the romantic gestures he'd do for her.

It was no surprise to anyone when she was offered the biggest diamond and a marriage proposal on their one year anniversary and it was no surprise she'd said yes. He was everything she'd wanted. All she'd ever dreamed of. But then it had changed. The moment he'd placed a ring on her finger he'd turned on her. Hurtful words flew out of his mouth, in attempt to insult and hurt the her feelings.
Fists flew and bruised her skin, in a attempt to control the things she did.

She was broken. She was torn. She loved him dearly but then he'd changed.

She stayed in a attempt to change him but finally she was strong enough to rise and run, to claim a new life as her own.

But what will happen when her old life comes to claim her back from the life shes made for herself.