Status: revamped as of nov 2017

Getaway Driver

01

Ashleigh knew the relationship had been done and over with for a long time now, she just didn’t want to face reality. Sidney and Ashleigh had been together for almost a year now and as of lately, things weren’t the same. Sidney had been going out every night for the past few weeks and some nights he wouldn’t come home.

This went on for several more weeks before Ashleigh decided enough was enough. How could you be with someone that cheated on you every single night? She was throwing things into her suitcases when Sidney walked in that evening. Ash hadn’t even been expecting him and she wasn’t sure why he was here.

“Shouldn’t you be with your slut of the night or something?” Ashleigh asked once she heard him walk in.

“What are you talking about?” Sidney asked.

“I know you’re cheating on me. Don’t even try to deny it.”

“How did you find out?”

“You’re not sneaky about it. You come home at 2 in the morning, you smell like another girl, and it’s an every night thing. I’m not stupid.”

“So you’re just going to leave me?”

“Yep I am. I can’t do this shit anymore Sidney. It sucks when I’m here wondering if you’re ever going to come home but instead you're out fucking some slut. I just hope she was worth it.”
It had been a month since Ashleigh left Sidney and she couldn’t have been anymore happier. Things at her job were going great for her and she had found a condo that was close to her job so that worked out for her.

Currently she was sitting in her condo with her best friend Heidi just talking about things. Heidi had been her best friend for years and her roommate. Heidi knew the shit that went on with Sidney and she thought he was a scumbag for doing what he did.

“Does it still bother you?”

“Not really. I had known our relationship was done for awhile now. I just didn’t want to accept it. But enough was finally enough. Now I have a good job and my best friend beside me. I don’t need much else.”

“There you go Ash! I’m proud of you. It takes guts to do something you did. Most girls would still be with their guy even if he cheated on them.”

“Well I’m not most girls Heidi. I don’t put up with shit like that.”

As Ash was scrolling through facebook, she saw something that would destroy her world forever.

“No way… dude look at this.”

Heidi took a look at the screen and was baffled at the picture in front of her.

“Sidney is dating your sister? Wow what the fuck?”

“I guarantee that’s the one whom he had been with the whole time.”

Slamming her laptop closed, Ash grabbed the keys to her Black Mercedes and her phone.

“Don’t do anything stupid Ash.”

“No promises.” Ash said before the door shut behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was due for a much needed rewrite. Updates will probably be weekly for this. We'll see.

Ash's Car

Condo