Status: revamped as of nov 2017

Getaway Driver

02

Jealousy was an ugly trait to have but even worse when it was your own sister who was jealous of your fiancee or should she say ex fiancee. Ashleigh broke up with him as soon as she found out that he had been cheating on her. But now she found out that it was with her own sister, she was beyond pissed off.

It took a lot to make Ashleigh mad. Ashleigh was normally a calm, patient person but after this incident not anymore. She drove with rage to her sister's house which was about a five minute trip down the road. She didn’t bother to knock when she got there. She stormed into the house to find Becca on the couch with Sidney by her side.

Becca just looked smug about it and Sidney looked surprised that she was standing in front of them.

“You know Becca, you’re a shitty person.” Ash stated.

“So I’ve been told. Too bad I could care less.” Becca said with a smirk.

“You’re a whore Becca. How could you do this to me?”

“Well dear, Sidney never loved you. You stopped paying him attention so that’s when I came in. Obviously if he loved you, he wouldn’t have left you for me.”

“You know what, good riddance to both of you. I’m done. I’m moving away from here. I can’t stand to look at either of you. Becca, I hope you're happy now that you ruined my life. And Sidney, Becca isn’t clean so I hope you’re being safe.”

With that, Ashleigh left the shocked looks of both of them behind. Climbing into her Mercedes, she shifted the car into gear and never looked back.
“Are you nuts Ash? You can’t just pick up and move to Paris.” Heidi said.

“I don’t want to but I can’t be around either of them right now. My job seems fine with transferring me so that’s what I’m going to do.”

“Well then I’m coming with you. I’m not going to leave you somewhere foreign by yourself.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Positive. Let’s get packing. Flight leaves in 12 hours.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter than I wanted it to be but it's better than nothing. & a day early. So here it is! Thinking the next chapter will be in Becca's POV that way we can understand where she's coming from