What Happens at the Beach

WUI?

Hannah

"Wow... Steph's going to be tired tomorrow." I said, watching everyone almost kill themselves from the comfort of the air conditioned building. I turned to Bill, and sipped my Coke. "So does Tom really like... like Steph?? I mean..." I turned back looking out the window, "They've only known each other for a week or so?" Wow... it's gone by so fast! I still could not believe it... I was talking to Bill Kaulitz, about Tom Kaulitz and my non-sister, sister. This was crazy.

Bill shrugged. "He seems more serious then any other girls he's... dated." He giggled. We both knew Tom didn't... date... anyone really, since they were in school. Then there was a big whoosh, and breeze, and everyone was walking in, and Blake was covering something with his shirt.

Steph was laughing like a fool, and came up to me and grabbed my arm, "Hey Hannah... guess what Blake scored!?" She bit her lip, and looked around. She didn't wait for me to answer, "Beer!! He finally snuck some past Guy and Phil!! Finally!! And since no ones going to be here, it's okay!! yay!!" She whisper-screamed.

My mouth dropped. Beer!?!? People could still come... I mean... It's not likely.... but they could!! Blake looked around the corner and, satisfied pulled the box out of his wrapped up shirt. The letters were in cursive, and really squiggly, I couldn't make out the name. There was no way this was going to end in a good way.

I looked over to Bill to see how he was reacting, but he was already over by Blake, grabbing his own... figures... "Come on Hannah... what's the problem??" Tom asked. Psh... he shouldn't be asking me!! If he knew about that one party..........

Steph slapped Tom, it seems shes already had one, "Hannah doesn't have a problem! She's awesome!! Well - " she burped, "except for that one time, huh Hannah? You just couldn't stop!!" She burst out laughing and then fell over. We heard foot steps and everyone hid their bottles.

Guy walked in, and went to the fridge and grabbed some... weird... brand soda, "Jeez... you guys are so quiet. What happened? Sand in your bathing suits?" He laughed and went back upstairs to the top offices.

Steph rolled her eyes, and handed me one, I hesitated, "God Hannah!! What do you think will happen? You'll get a WUI!?"

"A what?" Everyone asked.

"Working Under the Influence." She giggled. She placed the bottle in my hand and went over to help herself, and the others. Bill and Tom were laughing at some inside joke, while drinking... I know, we're not under age... but I just had this horrible feeling that something... something bad was going to happen... but I didn't know what...
♠ ♠ ♠
BUM BUM BUUUUUUUM!!! What's going to happen!?!? o_O
COMMENT AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND OUT!! :D
seriously. comment.