What Happens at the Beach

Reden

It was 10 after 6, and I was tired, and hungry. Mel might have given me water and stuff, but I could feel the pain in my stomach growing... okay, maybe it wasn't because I was hungry...

Steph was talking to our manager, Guy (seriously, that's his name.... but he's American, go figure), to tell him what happened. We were supposed to do that every time that happened, because well, it didn't really happen a lot.

I walked to our car, and remembering Steph had the keys I sat on the hood and reread the texts that Bill sent me that I had ignored.

I'm sorry, was that offending?, Hello? are you there?, When you get this could you call me? Then he never texted back until 3 hours later, Really, I want to actually thank you for saving my life... I want to take you out to dinner, Friday? I don't want the paparazzi, so if you could not tell anyone that would be great... please call me

I read the last messege over, and over again. What was I supposed to do? Wasn't Steph going out with Tom too? Finally she got to the car, "What's that? Is Bill still bugging you?"

I was going to tell her about it, but decided against it. Steph was known for her big mouth, that's what get her into trouble the last time... so I just said, "Oh nothing, I was about to call you since you were taking so long!" I fake laughed.

She nodded her head and got behind the wheel as I slid into the passenger seat. She turned on the radio, and of course it was Tokio Hotel's... Reden, how ironic... When Steph wasn't paying attention to me I got out my cell and texted Bill back,

Fine, i'll go. Where are we going to meet, and at what time? Almost immediately I got a text back, Steph still not paying attention to me, I read it,

Cool, I'll pick you up around 7, where do you live?

No, he couldn't come to my house!! At this point I really didn't want Steph to know. I know she's my roommate, and we're best friends, and everything... but I was afraid she might just screw it up. Literally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!! More will come soon :)

COMMENTS = LOVE