What Happens at the Beach

Mood Swings and Make Up

After an awkward dinner, Bill took me home. But not before asking me out again, next week. I agreed, and went straight to bed... luckily Steph wasn't home yet...

The next morning I went downstairs for breakfast and Steph was was holding a cup of steaming coffee with both hands, staring ahead. "Guten Morgen." I say, she doesn't look up. I get myself some cereal and orange juice and sit on the other side of the table, and look at her. "Are you OK?" I ask her.

Finally she looks up, "huh? Oh... yea.. I'm fine." She says.

"You don't look fine, what happened last night?" I hope she didn't sleep with Tom... sometimes she gets like this after a... full night.

"Na... ich... ich erzählte Tom." She said, looking back down.

"You told him!? Why!? You have only known him for a few days, and you told him!?" I didn't know why I was acting like this.... I guess I thought that if she told Tom... then he... I don't know... something bad it least.

"Because I trust him!! Unlike you, you can't trust anyone you haven't known for years!" She glares as me.

That hurt... When I was 9 years old, my mom left me and my dad... and then my dad died of a heart attack, the doctors said because of stress or something... so then I lived with Steph, and I haven't really gotten close to anyone else besides her since then.

Remembering that incident a felt some tears roll down my cheek and fall on my cereal. I wasn't hungry any more anyways. I put my food away and go upstairs, but mumble to Steph before leaving, "Gott... don't be such a bitch..." I slam my door shut. I couldn't understand why I was being so emotional until I changed... I had gotten my monthly subscription. I usually had a lot of mood swings during it... great... it least my next date with Bill is next week.

About a half hour later, I had to leave for work. "STEPH!! COME ON!! WE GOTTA GO!!" I yell. We only had one car, we couldn't really afford another one. I go to get the keys, and they weren't in the place they should have been... So I look out in the garage and the car was gone. "NEIN!! NEIN!!" I slam the garage door shut. "Scheiße..." I mumble. How was I supposed to get to work on time?

I get out my cell phone... I didn't know how far away he lived. Should I call him? That question was answered when my phone rang.

"Hallo? Hannah?" I heard Bill's voice come from the other line.

"Ja. Hi Bill." I smile to myself. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, so I just asked him, "Hey, I was wondering if you could pick me up and bring me to work... because Steph took the car with out telling me she left."

"Sicher!" He answered a little to quickly. "I'm in the car right now, so I'll be there in a few minutes." I hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay, Tchoi." I say and I shut my phone. Now I had to put on more make-up! And I didn't even know how much time I had!! This was very stressful!!
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS = LOVE!!

you know... the more comments we get, the faster we update!! so i would do double comments if i were you!! lolz ;)

"NEIN!! NEIN!! Scheiße" "NO!! NO!! Shit..."

"Sicher!" "Of Course!"

"Tchoi" "Bye"