Status: Rewrite of She Makes The Room Go Boom Boom Boom!

You're All I've Got Tonight

Two.

Three hours into talking to Brandon Geist, the editor in chief of Revolver magazine, the girls were finally haded checklists and rules about their jobs.

"Alright ladies, this explains what you'll each be doing on this tour. The guys all know about this and are excited for this to happen. As overwhelming as this may be for you both, please try to keep this on as much of a professional basis as possible," Brandon said as he slid them each the paperwork.

"Sounds good to me," Maggie grinned happily scanning over her paperwork, "Do I email you my shots after each show or...?"

"If you want to you can or just save them all on your laptop and when Kelsey's story is fully complete, the pictures along with the article can be sent in at the same time. Full credits will be given to you both along with a nice check at the end of the tour. Before you leave the building, you'll each receive a check to fund your needs for your jobs. Items bought with the money that isn't for work will be deducted, keeping track of your spendings would be a good thing to keep in mind."

Both girls nodded.

"Alright, well if theres no more questions, I'll show you to my secretary for your checks," Brandon said next, staring between both girls making sure neither had anymore questions to ask. He rose to his feet at the same time both Kelsey and Maggie and showed them to his overly friendly secretary. "You'll be leaving first thing in the morning. Enjoy yourselves girls."

Both girls quickly pocketed the envelopes and hurriedly walked out of the building.

"I can't believe this is actually happening, " Kelsey said as they reached her car. "This is just flat out crazy."

"No," Maggie shook her head, "This is a dream come true!"

"Yeah but still crazy man," Kelsey sighed.

"We've got less than twenty four hours before we leave, " Maggie began as Kelsey brought the car to life, "Let's get these bad boys cashed and go shopping!"

Kelsey nodded and backed out of their parking spot. As they drove away from the building, Maggie turned the radio up smiling wide as Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody quickly filled their ears.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kelsey asked, returning her best friend's grin.

"Yes!" Maggie shouted. The girls quickly fell into tune with the song, acting out that oh so famous scene from Wayne's World.

----

After the bank and shopping, the girls headed back to their shared apartment and collapsed onto the sofa. Their bags tossed lazily onto one of the matching chairs.

"I don't wanna move at all I'm beat!" Maggie whined.

Kelsey nodded in agreement, "I say we order some pizza and eat it while we pack our crap, then head to bed. We've got an early day ahead of us."

"Sounds good to me," Maggie yawned. "Hey do we have anything to smoke?"

Kelsey nodded and pointed over towards the entertainment center. She then made her way into the kitchen to call their favorite pizza place. After hanging up, she grabbed two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and headed back into the living room.

"Thanks," Maggie smiled.

Kelsey nodded and took her place back on the sofa. She took a decent sized drink from the can and placed it onto the coffee table.

"How long until the pizza is here?" Maggie asked while lighting the joint she rolled.

"Like twenty minutes."

Maggie nodded and passed the joint. She sat her tray down by her soda and relaxed into the sofa more. The girls silently smoked, letting the THC work its magic.

"Who do you think will pick us up from the airport?" Maggie asked as they counted down the time until their food arrived.

Kelsey shrugged, "Probably their manager so he can enforce all his rules for this project before we meet everyone."

"Yeah maybe."

Right as Kelsey went to reach for the remote, a knock on the door stopped her.

"Pizza!" The girls squealed at the same time.

Maggie happily jumped to her feet and ran to the door while Kelsey went for plates and two more sodas. After the food was paid for, the girls dug in.

"I'm gonna miss this while we're gone," Maggie mumbled between bites.

"Me too," Kelsey agreed. "But I'm sure there's other pizza places just as good around the States."

"But not our pizza place."

"Definitely not," Kelsey giggled.

As planned earlier, the girls eventually grabbed extra slices of pizza and made their way to their rooms to begin packing. It was well past midnight before they had made sure everything was set to go for their flight in the morning.

XxxxxX

After grabbing all their stuff, the girls made their way outside and began searching for their ride. For the longest time, nobody was there. They began to worry they booked the wrong flight pr something. But then Kelsey's phone dinged, letting her know their ride would be there within the next few minutes.

Finally a black SUV pulled up against the curb. Both girls looked at one another confused.

"Kelsey Walsh and Maggie Blake?" The driver asked as he joined them on the sidewalk.

"Yes that's us," Kelsey confirmed with a smile.

"Awesome, I'm Jason Berry, one of the techs," he smiled at them both.

"Oh wow, we expected Larry or someone else completely," Maggie giggled.

"Nah, he sent me for you two. He's busy with the band getting them ready for tonight and making sure you two have places to sleep when we're not staying at hotels on the road."

"Awesome," Maggie grinned.

"I've been instructed to treat you ladies to breakfast as well," Jason added as he loaded the last of their belongings into the back of the SUV. "I mean I planned to anyways, but was told to as well."

"How sweet," Kelsey smiled, before realizing what she had said. "I mean-"

"I get it," he chuckled.

He returned to the driver side of the car and hopped in. Maggie nudged Kelsey's back while she stepped up to the back door, "Have fun up front." She giggled evily.

"Bitch," Kelsey muttered before climbing into the passenger seat.

Jason asked most of the questions as they drove to their first destination. He enjoyed listening to the girls' stories. He especially enjoyed listening to Kelsey's stories the most, but he knew better. They were here for a job and if either girl wound up falling for anyone, it'd be the band. Every girl threw themselves at the band, not the guys behind the band.

"You look like you're in a very deep thought there Jason, wanna talk about it? " Maggie asked when they finally left the highway.

"Huh?" He shook his head, "Oh no, just picturing how the guys are going to react when they finally meet you both."

Maggie nodded, but she knew better. She had been watching the two up front interact with one another the entire time since they had left the airport. She smiled to herself at the sight before her.

"Alright ladies, welcome to Cali's most famous burger joint."

He pulled into In-N-Out Burger and parked near the front entrance.

"You promised us breakfast," Maggie pouted.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you guys. Leaving the airport took longer than expected and well...," he sighed.

"Its ok, just giving you shit," Maggie laughed and hopped out.

"It's really ok, neither of us really do breakfast anyways, " Kelsey reassured him.

"But still,"he sighed again.

"Really, it's ok." She sent him a reassuring smile before hopping out.

----

After the trio ate, they were back on the road. The girls were impressed with Jason's choice of a place to eat. All stuffed to the max, they each needed containers to take what was left over along with them.

Kelsey had to admit, she was quite impressed with Jason and how kind he was being with both her and Maggie. He took the time to actually get to know them and was genuinely interested in their works. Jason had to admit to himself, he found Kelsey to be someone he could one day settle down with. But who was he kidding?

"Alright ladies, we're here," he said as he pulled up next to a huge tour bus.

Both girls gasped at the sight of it. Jason chuckled at their reaction.

"You should have seen what they started out with before this badboy," he added, throwing the vehicle into park. "Everyone was practically on top of each other."

The trio got out of the vehicle to stretch and light a cigarette.

"Damn I'd go crazy!" Maggie laughed.

"No shit," Kelsey added just as the bus doors swung open. She watched as a blonde with shoulder length hair and guitarist Zacky V stalk off the bus.

"I don't believe you!" She shouted, not aware of the trio's presence.

"Gena come on, they're with us for Brandon and work. Not like I'm going to hook up with either of them. Grow up already!" Zack shouted back.

"You haven't given me much reason to believe anything you've said lately!"

"Uh oh trouble in paradise?" Maggie muttered just a bit too loud. Both Zack and Gena looked towards her. Maggie smiled sheepishly and walked around to the other side of the bus.

"I think I should stay with you the whole time just to make sure you don't stray away," Gena turned back towards him.

"You can't take off work for eight whole months, you'll be fired and replaced like that," Zakc snapped his fingers for emphasis.

"Yeah well..."

Kelsey decided she had heard enough and decided to join Maggie on the opposite side of the bus. Jason followed as well.

"Sorry you had to witness that. Shes been riding his ass all morning," Jason said once they were out of earshot of the arguing couple.

"She seems...controlling," Maggie pointed out with a shake of her head.

Jason nodded in agreement, "Very much so. The other girls aren't that bad, you'll get alone with them just fine. But I'd stay far away from Gena. She's a bitch when it comes to what's hers."

Both girls nodded.

"Look who finally got back!"

The three turned towards the voice. Kelsey noticed the mystery guy shared similar qualities to Jason.

"Traffic was a bitch and the restaurant wasn't much better," Jason shrugged. "Kelsey, Maggie this is Matt, my twin."

"Twins?" Maggie blurted out. "Nice."

Matt chuckled, "Nice to meet you both as well."

He shook each girl's hand.

"You're the photographer," Matt said looking at Maggie.

She nodded, "Good eye."

He chuckled and turned to Kelsey smiling, "That means you're the writer. You've got the hardest job out of everyone here. If you need any help, don't hesitate to come to me for help."

Kelsey wasn't sure what to say other than, "Ok."

"We'll be leaving soon JB. I'm pretty sure these two are riding with us," with that Matt turned and went back the same way he came.

"Looks like I've got some cleaning up to do in our van then,"Jason chuckled and followed his brother.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?!" Maggie shouted after him.

"I can find something for you to do..."

Both girls jumped at the new voice. They turned and saw a tall and slender guy walking up to them.

"Jimmy 'The Rev' " Jimmy smiled, bowing slightly, "and you gorgeous ladies are?"

Maggie's eyes lit up immediately, "I'm your new photographer, Maggie."

Kelsey snorted at Maggie's behavior. Maggie quickly flipped Kelsey off.

"So you are," Jimmy beamed. He turned to Kelsey, "and that makes you Kelsey right? I'm gonna call you Kelso, because I can and you can't change my mind."

Kelsey laughed at his words, "That's just fine, and yes I'm the writer of the duo."

"C'mon ladies, let's introduce you to everyone else. We're not exactly ready to head out just yet so everyone's just doin' their own thing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments on the last chapter! They mean alot to me!!! And so do the recs and shoutouts! New subscribers welcome and please enjoy*hugs*
This will start flowing better soon I promise.