Status: Rewrite of She Makes The Room Go Boom Boom Boom!

You're All I've Got Tonight

Three.

Meeting the rest of the band went smoothly. The only trouble the girls had was dealing with Gena. Just existing pissed the blonde off. The other girls welcomed the two new ones with open arms; Gena wasn't very happy with that either of course.

By the time the Berry's were finished packing Kelsey knew it was finally time to hit the road. Perking up at the sight of Jason coming up to the group, she quickly got Maggie's attention.

"Kelsey-"

"Kelso dammit!" Jimmy cut him off, pointing at him with a drumstick, grinning wildly, "We're calling her Kelso."

Jason rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Fine. Kelso, Maggie you two ready?"

Kelsey nodded.

Jason motioned for them to follow him over to their van.

"Maggie is staying with me!" Jimmy shouted.

Kelsey groaned. She didn't want to be alone with Matt and Jason. She trusted them of course but she still would have liked for her best friend to ride with her.

"Looks like it's just us and Matt then, " Jason chuckled.

"Guess so," Kelsey said, slightly disappointed but at the same time happy.

"I'll help you put your things in the van. Jimmy's obviously putting Maggie's stuff on the bus, probably want to make sure he doesn't grab something of yours."

Kelsey nodded and followed him back to the rental. She noticed Jimmy had everything sitting outside of it, trying to figure out who's stuff was who's. She quietly laughed at the sight.

"Kelso! I'm confused, help me please!" Jimmy exclaimed, pulling her over to him.

She rolled her eyes playfully and bent down for her stuff. Dragging her bags to one side, she looked over at him, "There ya go bud."

"Thank you!" He grinned. "We're gonna have a blast this year! It's gonna be epic!"

She watched him bounce back to the bus carrying everything of Maggie's easily. She turned to Jason and said, "He's full of energy isn't he?"

"He's always full of energy," Jason chuckled. "Today though, I think he took or smoked something 'cause he's extra energized. Hell maybe it's just Maggie bringing it out in him."

"Nice," she laughed, following Jason to his and Matt's van. She made sure to grab some of her stuff so Jason didn't have to carry everything, even though he protested about it to the van.

"Jeez Jase ease up a bit. She obviously doesn't mind lifting a finger to help herself rather than rely on someone to help her out," Matt chuckled.

"Shut up," Jason muttered.

Kelsey smiled at Matt as he passed her to get to the front of the van. He returned the smile and disappeared around the vehicle.

"Ok, just shove your stuff in there the best you can. We'll be switching to a bigger van after the first show and it won't be such a clusterfuck."

Kelsey nodded and placed what she was holding right inside the side doors.

"Uh where am I supposed to sit?" She asked when she noticed that the was really nowhere to sit. No wonder Jason didn't argue with Jimmy a while ago.

"Up front with us," Matt replied, "There's plenty of room for you to be comfortable."

"I thought you noticed it was a bench seat I'm sorry Kelsey," Jason said quickly.

"It's ok, I wasn't paying attention." She felt like an idiot.

----

"I thought we were following the bus?" Kelsey asked, realizing that the giant thing wasn't in front of them anymore.

"They're leaving the bus at the venue for tonight's show and catching rides back to the hotel we're booked to stay at," Matt replied.

She nodded, "That's awesome."

"Yeah but don't get too used to it. We're not lucky enough to be able to stay at one every time," Jason added, "But any time we do get set up with one, it's beautiful."

"I figured," Kelsey laughed and let out a gasp while Matt pulled into a parking lot.

"We get the hookup when we do luck out with one," Matt chuckled at her reaction. "You're not scared of heights are ya?"

"Sometimes," she muttered quietly.

"Maybe you lucked out and got a low level room," Jason said hoping to make her feel a bit more comfortable with the situation.

"We'll see..."

The trio got out of the van and headed inside to the lobby. It was gorgeous on the inside with black and white marbled flooring, off white walls and plants out the ass. A huge fountain took up a good chunk of the middle of the lobby.

"Welcome back boys!" An overly cheery voice rang out.

"Miss Carissa!" Matt grinned and ran up to the desk she was perched behind.

"It's nice to see you two again! " Carissa went on. Kelsey watched her type extremely fast, "Looks like the band has been placed on the fifth floor, and you, JB and the two extras will be on the fourth floor."

"How many floors does this place have?" Kelsey mumbled while grabbing Jason's arm.

"Seven."

The color drained from her face.

"It'll be ok I promise," Jason smiled reassuringly.

"Alright bitches it's time to fuck some shit up!" Came Jimmy's overly excited voice.

Kelsey looked over her shoulder and saw him running towards her with Maggie on his shoulders. Kelsey shook her head at the sight, knowing they'd be kicked off very soon if the two kept it up.

"Again, it's ok Kelsey. They're at least not sucking face or something," Jason chuckled.

"Yeah well..." she trailed off as Matt handed her and Jason key cards.

"Room numbers are on the keys. Don't worry if you lose a key, Carissa knows we're famous for either breaking them or losing them she'll give another free of charge," Matt grinned.

"Wanna check out the room first or go bring stuff in first?" Jason asked as his brother handed out everyone's cards.

"Uh..."

"She wants to see the room first," Maggie answered for her with a giggle and a wink.

Jason chuckled nervously while Kelsey glared at her best friend, "What the hell is wrong with you!"

"She may be a tad bit drunk," Jimmy shrugged, grinning like a fool.

"That's bullshit!"

"Kelso calm down nobody forced her to drink," Jimmy shrugged. "She's a big girl-"

"Thats here for a job not to sleep with anyone!" Kelsey cut him off.

"Woah wait a second Kelsey, I wasn't trying for that," Jimmy said as sober as possible. "She just wanted a few drinks with us. I'm sorry."

"Christ Kelsey get off the man's ass! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Maggie shot her a glare.

"You are what's wrong with me!" Kelsey shot back. "You sent in my fucking article and got me this fucking job and now you're trying to fuck it all up by doing shit like this! There's morons with cameras everywhere that'd LOVE to write a fucking story about shit like this! Not only would you destroy your own life for fun time, but Jimmy's as well! Use your fucking brain for once!"

Maggie stood up straight and was still glaring at Kelsey. She stepped forward but Jimmy stepped in front of her before she could do something stupid.

"Let's go get some coffee in your system yeah?" He asked, pushing her back slowly. "Val, come with me please?"

The blonde nodded, shooting a sympathetic smile Kelsey's way.

"I'm sorry but fuck man. I gave up my shitty job for this. I won't let stupid shit like that get me fired from this one."

"It's fine Kelsey, we shouldn't have let Jimmy keep her on the bus with us so soon," Zack spoke up.

After that everyone seemed to be interested in heading to their rooms.

"I need to fucking smoke," Kelsey growled.

XxxxxX

A knock at Kelsey's door woke her from her nap later that night. She had told everyone to leave her alone. She just wanted some time to herself after her blow up earlier that day. Sighing loudly, she left the comfort of her bed and slowly walked to the door. She opened it slowly, revealing Maggie.

"Oh my God Kelsey I'm so sorry!"

Kelsey let out a muffled groan.

"That's why I never drink! I just make an ass out of myself. I swear I'll take all the blame if anything happens! Don't be mad at Jimmy, I decided to drink with him," Maggie went on in a single breath. "Please say you'll forgive me."

Kelsey sighed, "I'm sorry too but damn. We just got here Mags."

"I know," Maggie frowned, "I swear I'll stay away from him."

"Don't do that, just keep it professional ok?"

Maggie nodded.

"I know you like him but for the love of God keep it in your pants!"Both girls laughed at Kelsey's comment.

"I'll try I swear."

"Hey girls, the band's getting set up for practice if you would like to tag along?" Val smiled.

"I'm in!" Maggie beamed.

"Um, let me change real fast and I'll come."

Val nodded, "We'll meet you in the lobby."

Kelsey nodded and closed the door. She rummaged through her clothes bag and dug out a pair of frayed jeanshorts and a black halter top that donned a jamaican smiley face complete with dreads, green, red and yellow beanie and a joint hanging from its mouth. Stepping into her shoes while grabbing what she needed to leave with, she headed out of her room.

"Hey Kelsey wait up a sec!"

She stopped and turned to the voice, "Hey Zack."

"I just wanted to apologize for how Gena was this morning."

"Oh right," Kelsey nodded, almost forgetting about that. "It's ok no need to say sorry."

"No, it wasn't right. She's just extra jealous when it comes to other females around-"

"You." She finished for him since he decided to get distracted with her for a moment.

"Yeah, me," he sighed. "I just wish she'd back off already. I'm not a cheater."

The two got into the waiting elevator. Zack pushed the floor level button needed and before they knew it they were floating down.

"Not that it's any of my business, but if she's like that all the time, why put up with her shit?"

His eyes lit up.

"And if you're going to tell me it's because of the great sex, please don't. I'd rather not talk about sex lives."

He chuckled.

"Oh and I'm sorry for blowing up on Jimmy earlier. I'll be telling him that myself too, but since it was in front of everyone, I figured you all needed an apology for it."

"It's all good, they both needed to hear it."

Kelsey nodded, following him out of the elevator and over to the group of girls waiting for them. Zack didn't stay with the girls though, he was needed at practice. Kelsey uttered a quick apology to the girls before they headed out to join the guys.