So Far Away

I Don't Remember You

Evelyn pulled into her regular parking space with nothing but butterflies dancing around in the pit of her stomach. She had to admit, she was acting like such a fan right now at how giggly she felt around these guys. Sarah was going to go crazy when 3 of her favorite band members walked into her apartment.

"Sarah?" Evie called as she walked through the door.

"In here Eve's! I need your help! I can't seem to hit this beat fast enough." Sarah answered, disgruntled in what she was previously doing.

"Allow me." Jimmy offered tip toeing in the direction Evelyn pointed him to.

"Evie!" Sarah shouted, letting it known she needed Evelyn's help asap.

"It's all in the wrist you know." Jimmy spoke, Sarah jumped at the sudden manly tone that filled her ears.

"Jesus! Rev! Fantastic!" Sarah shrieked rushing over to embrace her idol.

"Hello beautiful. So what exactly are you trying to play?"

"Goodness. I'm trying to play Beast and the Harlot to be honest with you. And I'm not fast enough. I feel like i'm at least a second or two behind."

"Well let's see what you got and I'll let you know." Jimmy enthused, overwhelmed at how a teenage girl showed so much passion in their music.

"She's really good." Zacky complimented.

"She's amazing. She's in heaven right now. She's always dreamed of playing with him." Evelyn smiled, overjoyed at how elated Sarah had become.

"You were in my Chemistry class!" Zacky blurted out, suddenly realizing how he remembered her so well.

"You would be correct. Mr. Pierson. He's still there."

"Are you serious? He was like 100 years old back then."

"Yes, he still looks the same. You sat behind me, but I never spoke in class so I don't think we were acquainted."

"I don't remember you." Brian added.

"Well I don't remember you either." She shot back the same smug tone not taking her focus off of Sarah's happiness.

Zacky shot his friend a 'she told you' look before busting out laughing. Not many women rejected Synyster Gates' charm. It got quite annoying to the guys somethings with his cocky behavior. "Nice one." Zacky cleared his throat tapping Evelyn's shoulder.

Brian rolled his eyes and took a seat in Sarah's chair at the corner of her room.

"Extend your arms. You keep them locked too long. If they're already extended then that saves time from snapping them out." Jimmy suggested.

"Oh I see...That makes sense!" Sarah cheered following his instructions.

"You sound so amazing Sarah." Evelyn complimented.

"Thanks." She smiled enjoying this moment.

"Could I get anyone anything to eat?" She offered, noticing the sudden hunger pain that struck her stomach.

"Order some Chinese Evie!" Sarah suggested.

"You got it kid."

Sarah was completely taking the guys under her wing so Evelyn slipped away to order the food and get changed. She got changed into capri leggings and a t-shirt. She put her hair up in a messy bun and put her glasses back on.

"Comfy?" Jimmy chuckled at her loungewear.

"Yes, very." She smiled setting at the kitchen table.

"Zacky is attempting the drums."

"I was wondering what that was."

"You are a pretty awesome person." Jimmy complimented.

"Well thank you. So are you."

"I envision us to be friends."

"I would really like that. Friends are very hard to come by now a days. I guess considering I have none. Although I'm not sure why I'm telling you this because it's not that important. I'm going to shut up." Evelyn mentally kicked herself for her senseless rambling.

"No please, you're fine. You've got to at least have one friend."

"Not even one. But that's a conversation for another time."

"Alright then, so what kind of fun do you participate in? I mean you can't just be strictly school and home?"

"Actually yes. I am a music teacher by day and a care giver by night. It's semi-relaxing. Sarah doesn't require too much. I just have to make sure she doesn't over do it."

"Any boyfriends?"

"Nope, recently left a relationship and definitely don't need another one for a while."

"I heard that. I guess you could say I haven't found a suitable companion to keep my focus."

"Just enjoying life."

"Exactly!" He bellowed.

"Food's here!" Sarah sang emerging into the kitchen.

"Ok." Evie spoke walking to the door.

"Jesus Zacky, look." Brian whispered snatching his friends collar and pushing his face in the direction of where Evelyn was walking to.

"Really?" He softly chuckled pulling his shirt from Brian's grasp.

"Her butt is like a bubble!" He got louder.

"Stop." Jimmy ordered slapping his large hand over Brian's face.

"Someone likes Evie." Sarah teased.

"Yeah but not in the good way." Zacky sighed.

"I'm 16, I'm not dumb." Noting she'd caught on to Brian's lustful comment.

---------------

"That girl hates me." Brian sighed plopping down on the couch later that night.

"Maybe be nice?" Jimmy suggested sarcastically.

"I was!"

"She doesn't want to fuck you." Zacky reminded.

"Not yet anyways."

"Brian you sound like an idiot. Did it ever dawn on you that she is just interested in what Sarah wants? Of course she's going to be nice and forthcoming to us to make sure Sarah's wish comes true. Don't take that woman kindness for a lustful invite. She's a very nice woman, don't try and taint her." Jimmy explained.

"did you see her body? No woman keeps her body like that if she doesn't want a man to drool over it."

"Jimmy don't waste your breath." Zacky interjected before he could rebuttal.

"Brian got up from his spot and went to head on home. To him it was like any woman he wanted was supposed to be willing to sleep with him. He was very handsome but cocky nonetheless. The way he winked or curled his lips into an enchanting grin always made the opposite sex quiver and shake. Perhaps this was why he couldn't find the right girl for himself. Everything goes all hot and heavy at first and then in a few weeks time it fizzles out.

"Stop being a bitch Haner." He snapped himself out of his thoughts as he reached his driveway. Something about Evelyn intrigued him. Wether it be her features or her evasive attitude. He couldn't put his finger on it. But he was determined to try and get to know her a little bit better to see if something could spark between them. Maybe she was one of those girls who wanted the attention? Playing hard to get in order to create a bigger excitement. This thought drew another smile to Brian's thin lips. He hadn't been so engulfed in thought over a woman in such a long time. His inner good side wanted to take her on a date and just stare into her emerald eyes. But the devil in him wanted to take her by the back of the hair and bend her over his leather couch and fuck her until the sun came up. Either way Evelyn was not going to escape his mind anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovely readers!! This one is rather short and sweet, however I will have a little bit of an exciting chapter coming up! A little drama to spark this story a little more! :D