Status: Hey guys this is my first story on here, please at least give it a read, I promise you'll enjoy it. Just give it a chance and if its not your style you can move on. Thank you if you're giving this a chance

Eyesight

Chapter 1

It's been about three months since I decided to move in with Wanda. I had enough with my parents and decided it was time to start a new life. I've never been so delighted, finally feeling at home. Finally, feeling like I'm loved.

I was sitting on the front porch, sipping some hot tea and reading the latest newspaper, when an old Chevy pulled into the driveway. Wanda came running through the door, excitement written all over her face. A very handsome, nicely built, man stepped out of the drivers side of the truck with a very childlike grin on his face. He looked extremely familiar, I had to know him from some where.

"Brendon Urie!! My son, I missed you so much!" Wanda exclaimed.

I let that sink in. Brendon Urie. The guy I spent all of my time of my life obsessing over. I scoffed and went upstairs to my room. I don't understand where my attitude came from, except that I'm seeing my life crush, and he's Wanda's son. I couldn't breathe. I set my mug of tea on my desk and opened my laptop. I had to do something, make it look like I was busy.

"Camilia?" Wanda called up the stairs. i sighed and scooted my chair back and opened my door.

"Yes?" I called out. I walked to the top of the stairs. Brendon appeared in eyesight. He was just as beautiful as I remembered him.

"Hey Cammy! It's good to see you!" He smiled. I could've melted right there, but what was bothering me was that I've never even talked to him the whole 26 years of my life.

"Uhm, hey Brendon." I answered back. This was gonna be a fantastic experience. (Hint the sarcasm.)

"Oh Camilia dear, sorry about the heads up. I forget to tell you things. But you seemed a little lonely always reading, so I asked Brendon to come down and visit, he's very siked to meet you. It's going to be ..... lit. Whatever the things you kids say these days." Wanda chimed in. "i also forgot to mention that I don't have an extra room, so you and Brendon are going to have to share."

"No, mom. it's honestly okay. I can just get a hotel room across the street." Brendon mentioned.

"Nonsense! Cammy doesn't mind sharing! Don't you Cammy?" Wanda asked. Okay, yes I did mind. But Wanda saved me from the place I was in, and I couldn't disagree.

"Not at all." I replied back with a smile.

What a fun future I have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know that Wanda isn't Brendon's mom's name, but when I started this story Wanda seemed cool... So yea