Status: Hey guys this is my first story on here, please at least give it a read, I promise you'll enjoy it. Just give it a chance and if its not your style you can move on. Thank you if you're giving this a chance

Eyesight

Welcome Home

We all went out to Brendons' car to get his suitcase and what not and decided to get him settled in. Since the room we were going to be sharing was also his old room when he lived here, he didn't need any direction to where to go. Let me give you a little backtrack on me and Brendon.

Brendon is 4 years older than me, I'm 26, he's 30. I would say I have had a crush on him ever since third grade whenever he let me sit by him on the bus. I was a naive little girl so obviously right then and there I swooned over him
I thought he was the nicest, most genuine and handsome guy in the world, and who knew that would stick. Fourth grade came around, and my heart just burst when I saw him. So the same happened in fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth. The funny thing is, is that I barely saw him during that time. The only time I saw him is when we rode the same bus every afternoon. So then high school came around. The devil itself. I was a freshman, he was a senior. Boy did he look better than ever. He cut off all of his long shaggy hair and showed his very well structured face. By then he was part of the band, Panic! At the Disco, with the most angelic voice you'd ever hear. Every girl in the school swooned over him, loved him, but I knew I would never have a chance.
He was an extremely gorgeous person, being the lead singer of the band, and I was the hated newbie of the cheer squad. So God knows, if I even looked at Brendon I'd get killed.

But who knew that one day could change everything.

School was out in two weeks and I finally thought I'd mustered up the courage to go talk to him. I was so wrong.
Luckily for me, it happened the other way around. I was sitting alone at lunch that day because my best-friend at the time had a doctors appointment, and he sat down with his lunch tray right in front of me. I was shocked, because not only was I getting to see his features UP CLOSE, he actually chose to sit with me.

"Camilia, right?" He asked. His voice was so angelic and smooth.

"Yeah, but you can just call me Cammy if you'd like." I replied back doing my best to be confident in myself.

"My names Brendon,"
"Yeah, I know," I blurted out before I processed anything. He raised his eyebrows, "Oh my God I'm such a mess."

"Hey, don't sweat it, it's alright." He replied back with a soft chuckle. My faced turned red as I looked down at my food. After I got over being shy, we sat and talked till the lunch period was over.
That was the last time in my high school career I heard from Brendon Boyd Urie.