Status: Thank you for giving this book a chance!

Until We Meet Again

Letter ; 3

~December 5th~

。Reason: Janet 。

Remember when you met Janet? You told me, and I quote, "I don't think love is just a zoo in your stomach or wild fireworks. It is comfort. I feel comfortable around her, and at the same time I feel unease. It's the best of feelings. I think she is the one."

Janet came over, like I said before. She was helping us pack our stuff for the great move, and while cleaning your closet, she burst into tears with infinite sadness. It wasn't because your clothes or scent aroused this feeling inside her, it was already there. It was because she found a ring. A beautiful, elegant, ring.

You were going to propose, weren't you? At that moment, a smile etched upon my face. But it vanished when I realized that the ring was there, the woman was there, but you were not. I wanted to know how you were planning to propose. I imagined it to be something dramatic and extravagant. That is the only way you knew how to do things.

You should've stayed for Janet. You should've stayed for the wide-eyed girl whom you fell in love with five years ago. The woman who you claimed to be your happiness. Did she fail you? Did she not make you happy? You should've told us. We could have helped. You deserved Janet, and she deserved you. You deserved that fiery love. You should've stayed for the future. The wedding, the family, for what could have been.

It aches me, my heart breaks because you will never see any of that happen.

Depression, I am still trying to learn what it is. But all I know is that it takes people from you, and it takes their everything from them. I am trying to heal, but some wounds always remain raw and gory. Maybe, the reason we don't heal from such wounds is because we don't let ourselves heal. Maybe, I don't want to heal.

My question is, was this the same case with you?

~Until We Meet Again。