Like You Actually Care

Someday, Maybe.

Love was such a complicated word and Sarah didn’t think she would ever know what it was like to be in love. She has been on multiple dates and none of them worked out. She had a feeling she was just going to wind up alone, that is until she met Brian. At the time Brian was dating her best friend but there was something about him that attracted her to him. But obviously nothing could be done since he was dating her best friend. Even if they broke up, dating your best friend’s ex boyfriend is a huge nope.

Brian had been dating Haley for a few months now and he just wasn’t happy with her anymore. Haley had a huge pill problem and he wasn’t sure how much longer he could deal with that. Sure he wasn’t much better considering he was addicted to alcohol but enough was enough. Plus there was something about her best friend that was drawing him closer. Sarah was the girl that any guy would be lucky to have. But Sarah had just recently gotten out of an abusive relationship and couldn’t seem to find anyone to hang out with.

But there was no way Sarah or Brian could ever be with each other. Sarah was still a mess after her abusive relationship had ended. Brian was an alcoholic trying to get sober and dating her best friend. But sometimes, it’s funny how things end up working out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to post this yet but I couldn't stop myself. I'm really excited to work on this, so let me know what you think!

Sarah