Like You Actually Care

Used and Abused

Sarah was over relationships. Nothing she ever did for anyone seemed good enough. She always did things for her ex boyfriend and he was still ungrateful about it. The way he treated her was horrible. She couldn’t believe she let him walk all over her for 10 months. She promised herself that if she ever got back into another relationship, she would start standing up for herself.

Sarah used to be happy with him then he started going downhill. He started changing into someone that she didn’t even know anymore. So after 10 months of emotional abuse, she finally walked away. It was the hardest thing she had to do but in the end it was for the best.

She was jealous of her best friend in certain ways. Haley had the best boyfriend any girl could ever had. She had met Brian through Haley and he seemed like a great guy but he was with Haley so there was no chance in that ever happening. But Haley treated him like shit and everyone knew it but Brian. It’s crazy what love can do to someone.

Months later, they broke up. Haley had left him for another guy that was even worse than Brian was. Brian was a mess over it, but when he starts hanging out with Sarah things suddenly start to get better. The day that they sleep together is the day things will never be the same again.
♠ ♠ ♠
not even sure honestly.

probably will be rewritten eventually.