Status: Active

Dan Western Stole My Girlfriend

Chapter 8

Avery’s POV

Jamie somehow managed to get himself roped into picking me up from my detentions after school, so he was waiting for me out in the school car park when Mr Shaw-Cox finally set Dan and me free. It was lucky that Jamie had somehow miraculously fixed himself a really good schedule for his Uni semester, otherwise I probably would have had to walk home every afternoon for three weeks, and let me tell you, it isn't a quick walk. Either that or I would have had to spend a fortune on taxi fares.

As I was getting in the passenger seat of our car, Jamie waved to Dan, who was walking past to get to his car. They had always gotten on a lot better than Dan and I ever had. Dan waved back with a small smile before he continued on towards his own car.

“Is that bruise on his face courtesy of you?” Jamie asked, turning to me with a frown on his face. It was clear that he didn't approve of the reason I had detention. Despite the muscles that adorned his body that made it look like he could take anyone in a fight, Jamie’s never been the violent type. He’s always used words over actions to solve problems. Maybe that's why he's majoring in International Communication for his Bachelor of Arts.

I shook my head as I buckled my seatbelt. “He said some guy from the soccer did it, I dunno.”

“Really?” my brother asked, looking sceptical.

“That's what he told everyone,” I said, shrugging. “Are we going, or…”

“Yeah,” he muttered, starting the car and heading out of the car park.

For about five minutes, we travelled in silence, me looking out the window and Jamie concentrating on the road. There was a fair bit of traffic on the road, which was surprising because it was between the time school let out and the end of a normal working day. It was only when we turned onto the main road that traffic seemed to stand still and there was a flashing sign indicating that there would be delays because of an accident up ahead. I groaned as Jamie turned on the radio, tuning in to a local station to see if he could find out what had happened. It wasn't long before the newscaster informed us that a truck driver had lost control and hit the back of a car, which set off a chain reaction resulting in four cars, plus the truck, being damaged. Luckily nobody was hurt but it would take a little bit of time to get everything off the road.

Jamie switched the radio off once the news report ended. He hates the radio almost as much as I do, and the song that the DJs, who had returned to the air after the accident announcement, put on was one of those annoying dance tracks that just repeated the same lyrics over and over again to an over-processed electronic beat.

After a minute of silence, Jamie glanced over at me. “Why’d you hit Dan, anyway?” he asked me.

“What, Mum didn't tell you?”

“Not really. Only thing she said was that I need to pick you up from school for the next few weeks cause you're on detention for hitting Dan. So why did you?”

“Holly. He was talking shit about seeing her naked and I lost it. It's bad enough that he's always kissing her and pulling her close to him in front of me, but that just took it too far,” I told Jamie.

His face pulled in to a frown. “Avery, you know that's just what Dan does, right? He's messing with you, wants to rile you up, and you're letting him. I don’t know how many times I've told Martin to just ignore Dan when he's talking shit. You need to do the same thing. Don't let him get to you because it's not worth it,” Jamie lectured.

The traffic started moving slightly faster, so Jamie's concentration went back on the road while mine focussed on what he had just told me about Dan. I felt a little better knowing that it's not just me he tries to mess with, but that didn't stop me from hating it. Why me? What did I ever do to him? That's what I would like to know. It's hard to believe that there was actually a time that Dan and I got along pretty well, but as we got older, around the age of twelve, Dan started to become Mr Popular, while I became Mr Anxiety, and Dan did a 180 and started being a dick to me. I never understood how that happened.

Jamie glanced at me while he was driving. “You okay?” he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah… Yeah I'm fine,” I replied vaguely.

The rest of the trip home consisted of Jamie concentrating on driving while I concentrated on what Jamie had told me about not letting Dan get to me. It made sense, really. If I just ignore him every time he starts on about Holly, then he won’t have any reason to continue doing it, since (I assume) he’s only doing to get a reaction out of me in the first place. The question of why he wanted to get a reaction out of me was a different thing altogether, though. That question plagued me long after Jamie and I arrived home, inundating my thoughts as I tried to complete my homework for the night and even after I bid my family goodnight and attempted to go to sleep.

In fact, as had been the norm on recent nights, I barely slept at all. I truly hated that Dan was able to infiltrate my thoughts all night. It wouldn’t be so bad if I knew that I was keeping him awake at night as well, but I highly doubted that was the case. I imagined that he was sleeping soundly in his queen-sized bed, dreaming some lovely dream about being able to fly, or winning a major league soccer match, or fucking my girlfr- wait, no. Damnit, Avery, what the hell is wrong with you? If anything was going to keep me wide awake, the thought of Dan and Holly going at it definitely would. I tried to shake the thought out of my head as quickly as it came through. I really didn't need that in there along with everything else, but unfortunately it must have crept back into my brain once I finally drifted off to sleep.

Instead of my usual falling dream (which I honestly would have preferred, in hindsight), I dreamed of walking in on Dan and Holly doing the dirty in my bed. At first, dream-me was disgusted and upset and I started shouting at the two, who didn't even have the respect to stop screwing while I was berating them. Once dream-me realised that shouting was getting me nowhere, I stopped, and that's when dream-Dan and dream-Holly finally acknowledged me. Without a word between them, they each raised a hand and gestured for me to join them on the bed, which had somehow grown to be king-sized instead of my normal double. Without hesitation, dream-me joined them, eager to get in on the action. Dream-Holly kissed me deeply as her hand started moving under the covers about to where dream-Dan’s dick would have been. Surprisingly, dream-me didn't seem to care that much anymore that Holly was basically cheating on me (in my dream, we were still technically together), but that could have been because dream-Dan’s hand had snaked its way into my pyjama pants and was rubbing me gently while I made out with Holly. Dream-Holly started to undress me and soon I was as naked as the other two, dream-Dan’s hand still on my dick. I stopped kissing Holly and turned towards Dan, who immediately attached his lips to mine. His hand was doing wonders to me, making me feel better than I ever had in my life. How did he get so good at that? Eventually, I started to feel like Holly was missing out on the action, but when I pulled away from Dan’s lips, Holly was nowhere to be seen and I found that I didn’t particularly care. Her absence didn't seem to worry Dan either as he manipulated my body so that I was lying underneath him and we began making out again. He grinded down into me and it felt so fucking good. Somewhere along the line, we started to have sex and it was honestly the hottest thing in the world seeing dream-Dan’s sexy, sweaty body moving above mine. The look on his face as he moaned my name sent me into overdrive and I came with a loud moan of my own…

And then I woke up sweaty, with sticky boxers, and the horrific realisation that I just had a fucking sex dream about Dan Western.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you guys still liking this story? I'm not sure whether to continue posting/writing it. Just feeling very unmotivated lately, so I dunno...
Let me know what you think? Thx